Who to choose.....

I don't think you can choose if you are romantically linked to both of them - you'll probably bounce from one to the other emotionally. The only way to be sure would be to break contact with both for a while. You'd soon know which was the one for you! Bit risky, I know, but at least you'd know for sure.

I agree with the above poster, I also think when you don't know who you want to be with then you really don't want to be with either, you just don't want to be alone either.

You should only be with someone when you are sure you don't want anyone else besides them.

I don't care if I'm alone, right now I am thinking maybe it would save everyone alot of hurt and trouble.

Hmm, I am not *quite* sure what you mean by this. I have dated a couple guys casually at a time before (they knew I was dating, and they were too) but I never chose between them, as I did not get that feeling "I want HIM only" with either one.

When I have been casually dating (ie just going out now and then with a guy) but met a guy who blew me off my feet, the choice was pretty easy.

I think if you don't know WHOM to choose, then the answer really would be neither.