Depressed but weird countinued

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha ohhh ya thought could be a factor... there were some girls i sit with at lunch and they were talking about one of their friends that cuts and they were saying shes stupid and self centered and i asked if they understood anything about it and they were like no why do you? and i said ya i know a lot and one of the girls said what maks you such a know it all and i took out my knife and cut my shoulder and said thats why and i got up and walked away. now i have ISS for 2 weeks.

ok well my family and i go to mississppi on all of the school breaks. as of today it is spring break which means we are going to mississippi! im so excited! i get to see my cousins and my grandmother, the horses and on top of that THE GUY I LIKE IS GOING WITH US!!! a few problems i have with this trip:

1) i am NOT looking forward to spending my VACATION doing what my uncle tells me to do and getting yelled

2) every time i go i am scared to death i am going to do something wrong and get in trouble

3) my aunt, as you know(or i think you know), had breast cancer and has been taking Chemo. im scared to see some1 who was soooo storng have no hair and barely be able to walk on her own. i dont want to treat her different or be afraid of her or hurt her, but what if i do?

how do i keep these things from bothering me or happening or whatever?

Igore the uncle as best you can - just keep under his radar.

You won't hurt your aunt's feelings - give her a gentle hug and tell her you love her and that you hope she will get well soon. Sit with her and talk to her, or read to her. Be kind and gentle and patient.Just how her that you don't care what she looks like and will love her no matter what happens.

IM HOME YAY... well kind of. it really wasnt as scary as i thought it would be. my uncle was down at my aunts working and when he wasnt i asked my cousins if we could ride horses accross the rode where he wouldnt be, and if i was forced to be around him i did what i wanted to do and if he said i was doing something wrong i thanked him for the correction and if i thought he was right i took his advice. i also avoided being in a room alone with him

as far as my aunt went it really wasnt what i thought it would be. she was tired the first few days but she came out the first day i was there and i closed my eyes and when i opened them she was standing right in front of me, she was wearing a hankerchef of head and i just kind of told myself she got a really short hair cut(sounds stupid but it worked). the really scary part is going to be the next kind of chemo. she said it might make her nails fall off.

it was a really fun trip, for the most part and i had fun with the horses and my cousins! thanks for the advice guys it really really did help

• 2 weeks later...

so i just got back from my neighbors because i was not happy, anything but happy.

ok so let me start by discriping a tepical weekday for me

1) get up and think oh ya its gunna be a good day

2) open the door and think oh crap im still in this house

3) get ready for school

4)go to school and all is well there

5) walk out the door after school, everything is still fine

6) get in the car and everything is NOT fine. just by the site of my mother or step dad

then i come home and get online blah blah blah

i sat in the car with my neighbor and she told me what my emotions are. so here they are: sad, confused, unwanted, unloved, wish i was anywhere but here, hate my mom and step dad, emotional unstable- one minute im happy then if someone says one small thing I.E my neighbors son was saying i had a boyfriend(which i dont) and i totally flipped, my sense of humor is totally gone, i feel like i had to grow up to fast, and i want my family to go on vacation.

i dont know what to do anymore. im tired of coming home and feeling like crap. i either spend my entire day online or at my neighbors. i begged my mom to let me stay at my neighbors so i didnt have to come home!!! please please tell me what to do!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

hey guys i have a HUGE problem with my 10 year old sister. i think she has been drinking behind my back. my shot glass has been moved and i smelled whiskey in it. i havent drank in 3 weeks so it wasnt me and no one else uses it or even knows where i keep it except me and her. someone also just told me that she said she has had sex.

Things to try:

• Set your alarm for early in the morning which will make tired earlier that evening.
  • Avoid caffeine in the evening (coffee, black tea, colas)
  • Use your bed for sleeping only. Don't read, eat, watch tv, listen to music, etc in your bed. Get your body tuned in that bed = sleep.
  • Try having some milk about an hour before you want to try to sleep
  • Avoid exercising in the late evening. Do it in the morning instead

hey guys i have a HUGE problem with my 10 year old sister. i think she has been drinking behind my back. my shot glass has been moved and i smelled whiskey in it. i havent drank in 3 weeks so it wasnt me and no one else uses it or even knows where i keep it except me and her. someone also just told me that she said she has had sex.

You might want to confront your sister about this. Being 10 years of age is CERTAINLY too young for things like alcohol and sex, and both have the potential to become problems if she keeps them up as she gets older.