Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: guys!!where do you like to be kissed??

sugarandspice

guys!!where do you like to be kissed??

hey guys

where do you like to be kissed which gets you going???? nipples?neck??ears??stomach???????do you like being licked?gently biten??!!!what really turns you on and gets you thinking about what's to come???

thefireisoutanyway
    Heh, I almost misread the last sentence~

In my case, for best results, 3 inches below the navel.

sugarandspice
    maybe i should rephrase???????

where do you liked to be kissed/how do you liked to be teased, until you are dying for me to go three inches below your navel....

:P

sharkbait

asdfsdf

Lips.

I mainly get turned on by the girl sitting on me with her legs spread ahh cant contain meself then lol and anything to do with rubbing her breasts or waist against me - I love girls waists

thefireisoutanyway
    Okay, I found it really exciting when my ex-gf would lick me and kiss me around the nipular area. I remember she had to stop b/c I was moaning so much and she was afraid I was cumming.

sugarandspice
    Okay, I found it really exciting when my ex-gf would lick me and kiss me around the nipular area. I remember she had to stop b/c I was moaning so much and she was afraid I was cumming.
    [/quote]

Shinobie
    I Would have to say lips.Although dont listen to me is just a feeling i have since i havent kissed before so its prolly a irrelevant answer sorry just trying to give my input.

kindfellow
    on the lips...on my neck, my back, soft tender kisses mmmmm.....

Metal-Head14
    Everywhere! just rub as long as it dont hurt and my gf rubs my body with her hands and with her body

asas
    Soft kisses everywhere! And rubbing the side of my neck under my ear... ooooh!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
The girlfriend of a Nightclub Manager
Hello everyone! I'm looking for honest and real advice here. Just give it to me straight. So, I'm the girlfriend of a Nightclub Manager. He manages a
Just a little down.
I'm not really sure what I'm looking for aside from venting, but I'm feeling down about something. Maybe you can make me realize I'm sensitive or
He said he had confused feelings for my friend. Was my reaction too severe?
Hi everyone, I would love to get an outside opinion on this as we don't always know in life if our reactions our justified to certain events
My girlfriend wants to throw a party at my place without any of my friends
We're in our mid 20s and have been in a relationship for 2 years. We're planning on moving in together when she's more financially stable, which
Social Media and Relationships
So I've noticed that views on social media in relationships vary greatly from person to person. Ive recently been having an issue with my boyfriend
he somehow cheated on me and still with her
My ex and I were dating for a year and then he broke up with me 6 months ago because he felt I was pressuring him a lot. a couple of weeks later he
FWB with potential? I'm confused about this relationship.
I recently decided to try out online dating, being open minded with what type of relationship I want. I'm sort of busy with school lately so it isn't
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice