Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: guys!!where do you like to be kissed??

sugarandspice

guys!!where do you like to be kissed??

hey guys

where do you like to be kissed which gets you going???? nipples?neck??ears??stomach???????do you like being licked?gently biten??!!!what really turns you on and gets you thinking about what's to come???

thefireisoutanyway
    Heh, I almost misread the last sentence~

In my case, for best results, 3 inches below the navel.

sugarandspice
    maybe i should rephrase???????

where do you liked to be kissed/how do you liked to be teased, until you are dying for me to go three inches below your navel....

:P

sharkbait

asdfsdf

Lips.

I mainly get turned on by the girl sitting on me with her legs spread ahh cant contain meself then lol and anything to do with rubbing her breasts or waist against me - I love girls waists

thefireisoutanyway
    Okay, I found it really exciting when my ex-gf would lick me and kiss me around the nipular area. I remember she had to stop b/c I was moaning so much and she was afraid I was cumming.

sugarandspice
    Okay, I found it really exciting when my ex-gf would lick me and kiss me around the nipular area. I remember she had to stop b/c I was moaning so much and she was afraid I was cumming.
    [/quote]

Shinobie
    I Would have to say lips.Although dont listen to me is just a feeling i have since i havent kissed before so its prolly a irrelevant answer sorry just trying to give my input.

kindfellow
    on the lips...on my neck, my back, soft tender kisses mmmmm.....

Metal-Head14
    Everywhere! just rub as long as it dont hurt and my gf rubs my body with her hands and with her body

asas
    Soft kisses everywhere! And rubbing the side of my neck under my ear... ooooh!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Working on my insecurity; she's not always helping; please comment
Background: I'm divorcing, she's almost divorced, we've been exclusive for 5 months and living together for 1 month. (Don't particularly need
Friend's boyfriend wants to be part of a "swingers" group
You can see my original thread here: [url]https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532663[/url] As an update, he IS part of swinger
NOO!! I broke NC after 2 DAYS!!! HELP
Aw folks what do I do!!!! I caved in and bloody text her, I just felt that If she never knew I still loved her and that i wasnt moving on she
My boyfriend called me by his exes name. What should I do?
[B]tl;dr Me and my boyfriend were having a lovely weekend together and he called me by his exes name. I'm so hurt and can't get past it when I think
Was I that blind?
Hi All, 6 months ago I (25 y.o.) started dating a guy. (29 y.o.) We fell in love pretty fast. He was telling everyone he wants to marry me, was
Bf calling this girl "babe"
Hi all, It is me again with my insecurities. I went through my bf's phone to see his relationship with a newly divorced friend of his that he went
Advice: on telling people about my age gap relationship
Hey all, I am 20 years old and I have been dating a guy 27 years older then me for about a year now. We have told several close friends each
Featured Threads
Completely Confused? What does this mean?
Hi All- I was dating a guy for almost a year. We had a pretty great relationship- Things got serious. We told each other we loved each other. Even
Boyfriend told me he couldn't afford holiday, next day books one to Thailand
Basically my boyfriend of 6 months is $40k in debt (I'm debt-free). We had talked about going to Vietnam and he said he needed 6 months to save up
Not a regular here, I have a few questions...
I'll try to make this brief. Been in a relationship (23F) with a man (35) for 5 years. Typical in the beginning, though I always wondered how he
Weed or Me
Hi, I have been dating my boyfriend for a few months - he is 31 and I am 24. He has recently started smoking weed every night and I don't really
Is He Hiding from Me?
Hi All, Need some advice from those that are familiar with social media apps such as Instagram.. I'v been friends with this guy for about a
Red flag in friendship
I've been through a terrible first break up and was in a lot of pain. I was physically and mentally sick due to the stress of the break up but I'm
I broke hard NC after 7 months (B I G M I S T A K E)
No surprise, I'm absolutely devastated. She pretty much blew me off like I was a piece of trash. At first I was happy because she actually responded
Ask For Advice