Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: guys!!where do you like to be kissed??

sugarandspice

guys!!where do you like to be kissed??

hey guys

where do you like to be kissed which gets you going???? nipples?neck??ears??stomach???????do you like being licked?gently biten??!!!what really turns you on and gets you thinking about what's to come???

thefireisoutanyway
    Heh, I almost misread the last sentence~

In my case, for best results, 3 inches below the navel.

sugarandspice
    maybe i should rephrase???????

where do you liked to be kissed/how do you liked to be teased, until you are dying for me to go three inches below your navel....

:P

sharkbait

asdfsdf

Lips.

I mainly get turned on by the girl sitting on me with her legs spread ahh cant contain meself then lol and anything to do with rubbing her breasts or waist against me - I love girls waists

thefireisoutanyway
    Okay, I found it really exciting when my ex-gf would lick me and kiss me around the nipular area. I remember she had to stop b/c I was moaning so much and she was afraid I was cumming.

sugarandspice
    Okay, I found it really exciting when my ex-gf would lick me and kiss me around the nipular area. I remember she had to stop b/c I was moaning so much and she was afraid I was cumming.
    [/quote]

Shinobie
    I Would have to say lips.Although dont listen to me is just a feeling i have since i havent kissed before so its prolly a irrelevant answer sorry just trying to give my input.

kindfellow
    on the lips...on my neck, my back, soft tender kisses mmmmm.....

Metal-Head14
    Everywhere! just rub as long as it dont hurt and my gf rubs my body with her hands and with her body

asas
    Soft kisses everywhere! And rubbing the side of my neck under my ear... ooooh!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Meeting a Man at his house?
So I met this guy online. I told him what bar I was going to on Friday and we attempted to meet up. We played a flirty game of cat mouse around the
Should i be explaining myself to her ?
Hello, im 22 and this is my second thread posting the same situation but i wish to describe it in a different way because i have had time to think
Married and VERY confused!
Hi So to try and make this a short story, I am married (6 years) and have 2 little boys (3,1). I have been with my wife for 12 years and it has
Money or love ?
Hi guys. I dont know what to do . Im sorry if i sound a bit of a h buthere it goes. So i broke up with my bf because he dont wana work or do
I hate sex with my bf
I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years & living together for 2. He's a lovely decent kind man, from a lovely family & he's got a brilliant job &
confusing friendship
Hi, I am in my mid 30's. I have a friend in his late 20's. We met 10 years ago at a place with both worked. We immediately clicked and became
Is there're really someone for everybody ?
Have you ever met or seen someone whom you though of as a person who's just not fit for romantic relationships at all and so there isn't really
Featured Threads
After 3 date ...nice mam but stingy .what to do
Dear all...Please share your thoughts...Just returned from 3rd date with a guy I met on line. As you may know from my previous thread...we met for a
Lack of experiences possibly affect Relationships?
I've been thinking lately about whether someone might be 'lacking' in some ways because of their own lack in 'experience' in their Life.... Eg. I
Being Called A Liar When You Aren't...
Is it reason to get angry, when your being called a liar and accused of stuff when it isn't true. Conversation was about sex, i went about 2 or 3
Left me on our two year anniversary
Here's the thing.... I am well aware of the dusfunction that was my relationship. I'm well aware that I've only been making myself suffer. I am also
Reconciliation
Iíve seen an awful lot of posts about reconciliation lately and why you should never go back to an ex because they dumped you and they are evil
Why would the girl in dating tell me this??
We haven't been dating long so we're not exclusive. Slept over at hers a few times. Anyway today she was messaging me telling me how she is really
started antidepressants....
Hi all, So first time in my life I started antidepressants yesterday, after visiting a doctor. The reason for feeling this way is recent breakup
Ask For Advice