Be agrressive or be an aquaintance when meeting someone new?

OK, im starting out this time with a girl whos sister rejected me over the phone. I felt uncomfortable talking to anyone in her family since I was rejected and Im shure she told all of her sisters.

Anyway, we just smile at each other and i would ignore that but i figure I should try, since somthing different happned today.

So today after the services im standing against the wall and she slowly walked by me very close (no eye contact) like she was going to slowly stop and i was like "oh man i gatta say somthing" and I said hi and asked for her name first and then after she asked me and I told her, I froze up and the conversation ended there. then she walked away. how should I proceed next time i see her?

Would it be best to try being an aquaintance, like having very short conversations when she walks by me and hardly making any moves or being aggressive, like ask for the number? We only see each other twice a week at church so its not like we can just chit chat everyday like workmates. Compliment her? Ask her to get a quick bite to eat?

I ask because if you read my previous posts, I talked to her *nice* frendly sister like 3 times and got rejected over the phone on the 3rd although she seemed to like the attention. I want to know what to do since I get stage fright real bad in front of good looking girls.

I get stage fright real bad in front of good looking girls.

you an me both man. Well, you should definitely go for her. And as far as your ideas go, asking her to grap a bite to eat is a great idea. I know how hard it can be to keep up a conversation with a girl. If you're reaching for things to say, ask her about hat she did this past week, and if she had a good weekend and if she has anything exciting comeing up this week. Whatever she says, try to make up a follow-up question

~Mark

In general with good looking girls, you MUST display self-confidence in yourself for them to respect you. They might be used to having men being intimidated by them or the opposite being so aggressive/desperate like which are major turn offs.

If you behave in a cool manner, not making it such a big deal whether she says yes/no to your date proposal. But not actually making it sound like a date but something casual is perfectly fine so it doesn't seem like they're so much expectations establised from the beginning. She'll think that you have other things going on in your life & possibly other women who are of potential other than her!