My ex wants me back! grrrr....

Exactly as I said my ex wants me back. Now he hurt me bad the first time round, but I will always share some kind of feelings for him. He was my first kiss, my first bf, my first everything. I hadn't seen him for a while but we chatted on msn once or twice a week. He always kept saying that he wanted to sleep with me again, to hold me and kiss me. I always said no. But last night he said he has feelings.

I went out with him last friday night and we were talking, then I kissed him. I know I shouldn't have done it. Anyways I was talking to him the next day and he said he had feelings for me. I said to him that I was sorry that I kissed him, it should never have happened and that I don't have feelings for him. That it would be best for us to move on and meet other people. I wanted him to agree so bad and he danced around it for a while then agreed probly cause I begged him to. I told him, we need to move forward not backwards. And not together. I know it sounds harsh, but he's not listening anyway. I need to move on and he's not letting go.

I said to him last night you'll get over me and he said he's not sure if he can or if he wants to. Then I asked him if he's still looking for someone, he told me he was about a month ago. Last night he tells me he hasn't been looking cause he likes me.

How can I get him to let go for good? We need to move on, why doesn't he see that.

He will eventually let go.. it will probably take some time, especially since he has feelings for you.. and that kiss, but sooner or later (probably later) he'll feel the same way as you do. I think the only thing you can really do right now is give it time. Limit how much you talk to him/see him and definitely don't incorporate anything physical into anything. It might be easier if he met someone new and he was interested in them, and the same goes for you -- but I'm afraid it might get very difficult if you find someone and he still cares (that will only hurt him more, and that will take longer to recover from). I think what you're doing right now or as of late is really progressive; just keep reminding him that you guys both need to move on differently. That type of continuing attitude will make him also realize that it's time to let go. Good luck.. I had the same sort of thing happen to me a couple months ago, but he handled it.. pretty decently. He's still getting over it, though, or at least I still believe, and time is probably the only remedy.

we broke up a couple of months ago now, and it was because he didn't have those feelings for me, cause at the time i was just a casual thing to him. Then out of the blue about 2 weeks ago he starts saying all this stuff again. I had met someone else and without him even meeting him he was bad mouthing him which put a strain on things for me and the new guy, resulting in us going separate ways. I keep stressing that we need to go our own ways and he won't let up. I'm not sure how much more I can take. And yes I understand that me kissing him didn't help one little bit, it was a msitake and I told him that. He keeps promising to never hurt me again. I dunno what to do anymore. Everything I try or say even when I get B***y doesn't stop him.

Hey There,

Interesting post, man i'm in like the same shoe as ur ex. VietTwinkle503 broke off with me about two weeks ago, and it seems nothing will win her back.

I think I can relate to ur ex too because, what ever he does now, will never get you back , will it ??

I have a question for you, a honest serious question, Is there anything your ex can do, in this world that you will give him another opportunity ?

NO will spell Doom for me also

But I think what I have that your ex dont have is respect, I respect my gf, she wants space, as hard as it is .... i'm trying my best Many times i broke down emotionally, but its mostly in the car driving , so people dont know hehe!!!

I think I can relate to ur ex too because, what ever he does now, will never get you back , will it ??

I to be honest and say in my situation no. He hurt me not once but twice, I can't go back for a 3rd time

I have a question for you, a honest serious question, Is there anything your ex can do, in this world that you will give him another opportunity

I've given him another chance one before and he stuffed it up. He's promised never to hurt me again, but how can he know that. I can't give him another chance nothing can be done to make me change my mind. I guess it depends on why you broke up in the first place. We broke up cause he didn't have feelings for me, now he does. I don't understand myelf

Not even if :

- he writes "i'm sorry in the sky?"

- got the most popular singer currently to sing for you on ur bday? or another special occasion?

- gives you a 1,000 long stem red roses and on his knee's beggin?

- What if he doesn't date anyone for a year? and wait for you to give him another chance? I mean after a year, its obviously non-sense to wait any longer because its a definitely NO NO + infinity for a second chance.

- what if he sends you a rose everyday for 365 days ? for each day that he misses you ?

- What if he writes a song?

- What if he writes the most romantic story about ur relationship with him, and get it published ???

OMG are you serious that, there's nothing in this world he can do, that you would give him another chance ?????

--------------------

Hey dzadze,

All I can say is one thing - LOVE CANNOT BE FORCED.

If it is forced or even if you get your ex back after you send a 1,000 roses or your book gets published, she'd come back maybe for her love for the roses or the money, not for YOU.

Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you? I'm sure there is this special someone who would die for you. All you have to do is just find her.

All the best.

- Yo

Hello there, I hear what you are saying, if you know what I mean.

I first want to congratulate you for moving on and seeing now better than latter that you should move on and do not have to deal with what he is going to do to you agian in the future. Too many women waste many years of their lives going back to a guy that will change for a little bit only to go back to their previous routine.

You have asked what can you do to let him see that it is over. Well one thing that you can clearly do is to find another guy. Now being that your ex is most likely in the psychotic phase of consistency, believing that his persistence will win you over, as it does so many times to so many different women, your telling him won't do much to change his mind because he is set on winning you over; he may be seeing it as just a matter of time and such. I think that your best plan of action is to move on...and see that he knows it.

The other thing though, is that you sound very happy about the fact that he wants you back...why is that?

Hey gang,

thanks for sharing your thoughts, I think i'm getting my head straight, I wish you luck cassandra. As for my ex I will continue give her all the space and respect in the world ...... I just hope she be careful about choosing her next boy friend. She (the user VietTwinkle503) on here is a very beautiful girl. And every guy in the world, at her school, is gonna try to get to know her.....

Again, hope things go well for you...... ..

Best wishes to everyone .....

Sincerely,

DzaDze

maybe your actions proved to him and scared the @#*! out of him.

Which meant you were serious. So that would explain why he turned his life around.

I believe that is how it works

Plus he was confused and had no clue as what he wanted.

Are you saying by the way I reacted to the way things it's made him realise a few things. He knew what he wanted, well so he said. I need to move forward from this and I can't make him understand that.

• 1 month later...

I hate you for not wanting him back and saying he will never have a shot. I hate you for saying you have to move forward. I hate you that you said you have to move forward apart. I HATE U!

Well not you really but my woman anyways. She left me and is creating a new life for herself with moving in with new friends she just made and is so set on figuring out what SHE needs to do and has left me at the curb as im trash.

Hell i respect someone who knows whats not right for them, but for now I hate her for it. She was all i had in my life and she decided to ditch me and leave me in the dust.

She told me i just am afraid of rejection and that im afraid to not have someone and thats why im going crazy without her, maybe she is right but all i know is that all i want is my GIRL.

My posts are angry and many these days, i apologize. they're probably not the most readable either, since it's my venting ground and nothing else

man i'm in like the same shoe as ur ex. VietTwinkle503 broke off with me about two weeks ago, and it seems nothing will win her back.

whoa.

Your ex is on the same board?!! If my ex read everything I wrote, good grief!

LoL...I hear ya. Then on the other hand, I haven't really said anything bad about mine. At least he could read these boards he'd see that I genuinely love and care about him.