I dont know if she still loves me(im losing sleep over this)

well, it has been a while since i have posted here cuz things have been going well with me, anywho

I have been dating this one girl for 2 years now, and lately things have seemed off, now i dont know if i am just being parinoid or what, but i am genuinely worried. I dont even know what to say to her cuz this seems like a delicate subject cuz it deals with trust.

I have tried to talk to her about this, and she just sais im being paranoid.

What i really want to know is how do i tell if she still loves me, she sais she isnt going to leave me, and she sais shes happy with what she has, but thats only after i say something. I dont think i have had her say spontaneously that she loves me in a long time. We used to talk on the phone for a long time, but we rarely have a conversation for longer then 15 mins. And since we are both going into university i am worried that she will find somebody else. Its not like we have arguments or get mad at eachother but i think that initial spark that we had is fading, and i want more then anything else to keep it burning bright.

any advice about how to tell if she still loves me, and how to make the relationship stronger would be greatly appreciated

(i hope this all makes sense, if it doesnt just ask me a question)

Thanks

EDIT: i suppose i should also add, that nothing makes me happier then just holding her in my arms, so its not like im pressureing her for sex or things like that, i tell her i lover her andwhatnot but i am still concerned

When someone loves you, you know

you're doubting it right now. and you have every right to be if your seeing red flags.

and if she can't come out and be honest with you, and tell you what's going on in her head..

how often do you tell her you love her

and why tell her? why not show her....

actully showing her you love her will make her love you... and maybe then she will say it

Don't over use the 'love' word.. it's just a word. and it's overused. Because what happens is it looses meaning, after saying it 100 times.