Ask For Advice

Thread: I dont know if she still loves me(im losing sleep over this)

BOBMUNZ

I dont know if she still loves me(im losing sleep over this)

well, it has been a while since i have posted here cuz things have been going well with me, anywho

I have been dating this one girl for 2 years now, and lately things have seemed off, now i dont know if i am just being parinoid or what, but i am genuinely worried. I dont even know what to say to her cuz this seems like a delicate subject cuz it deals with trust.

I have tried to talk to her about this, and she just sais im being paranoid.

What i really want to know is how do i tell if she still loves me, she sais she isnt going to leave me, and she sais shes happy with what she has, but thats only after i say something. I dont think i have had her say spontaneously that she loves me in a long time. We used to talk on the phone for a long time, but we rarely have a conversation for longer then 15 mins. And since we are both going into university i am worried that she will find somebody else. Its not like we have arguments or get mad at eachother but i think that initial spark that we had is fading, and i want more then anything else to keep it burning bright.

any advice about how to tell if she still loves me, and how to make the relationship stronger would be greatly appreciated
    (i hope this all makes sense, if it doesnt just ask me a question)
    Thanks

EDIT: i suppose i should also add, that nothing makes me happier then just holding her in my arms, so its not like im pressureing her for sex or things like that, i tell her i lover her andwhatnot but i am still concerned

djedix
    When someone loves you, you know

you're doubting it right now. and you have every right to be if your seeing red flags.

and if she can't come out and be honest with you, and tell you what's going on in her head..

how often do you tell her you love her
    and why tell her? why not show her....
    actully showing her you love her will make her love you... and maybe then she will say it

Don't over use the 'love' word.. it's just a word. and it's overused. Because what happens is it looses meaning, after saying it 100 times.

Top Threads
Boyfriend met up with ex without telling me.
[B]tl:dr My boyfriend and I have an issue with his ex: he has called me her name, kept in contact with her and met up with her without telling me. He
Does having regular sex make a relationship stronger?
Hi everyone ! I have a question: Does having regular sex make a relationship stronger as opposed to being in a relationship and doing everything
Argumentative partner
My first post here. I'll try to keep it short as possible but please offer any advice and don't hold back. Ive been with my long term gf/
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
GF once had two month fling with hitcchhiker she picked up ..... that's right: a hitchhiker
My GF told me she once picked up a hitchhiker, and they wound up staying together a couple months, backpacking. Her take is that because she was so
Her Ex comes to her for emotional support in hard times
Looking for some input. I have been in a 2.5 yr relationship. We're mid-30's/early 40s in age. 4 kids (one for her, three for me). We moved in
Moving in with partner and keeping it fair
A couple wants to move in Partner #1 one 9 yr old child at home full time..makes $90,000 a year And also gets $600 per month in social security
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice