Ask For Advice

Thread: I dont know if she still loves me(im losing sleep over this)

BOBMUNZ

I dont know if she still loves me(im losing sleep over this)

well, it has been a while since i have posted here cuz things have been going well with me, anywho

I have been dating this one girl for 2 years now, and lately things have seemed off, now i dont know if i am just being parinoid or what, but i am genuinely worried. I dont even know what to say to her cuz this seems like a delicate subject cuz it deals with trust.

I have tried to talk to her about this, and she just sais im being paranoid.

What i really want to know is how do i tell if she still loves me, she sais she isnt going to leave me, and she sais shes happy with what she has, but thats only after i say something. I dont think i have had her say spontaneously that she loves me in a long time. We used to talk on the phone for a long time, but we rarely have a conversation for longer then 15 mins. And since we are both going into university i am worried that she will find somebody else. Its not like we have arguments or get mad at eachother but i think that initial spark that we had is fading, and i want more then anything else to keep it burning bright.

any advice about how to tell if she still loves me, and how to make the relationship stronger would be greatly appreciated
    (i hope this all makes sense, if it doesnt just ask me a question)
    Thanks

EDIT: i suppose i should also add, that nothing makes me happier then just holding her in my arms, so its not like im pressureing her for sex or things like that, i tell her i lover her andwhatnot but i am still concerned

djedix
    When someone loves you, you know

you're doubting it right now. and you have every right to be if your seeing red flags.

and if she can't come out and be honest with you, and tell you what's going on in her head..

how often do you tell her you love her
    and why tell her? why not show her....
    actully showing her you love her will make her love you... and maybe then she will say it

Don't over use the 'love' word.. it's just a word. and it's overused. Because what happens is it looses meaning, after saying it 100 times.

Top Threads
How come I can't magnify the good?
I've noticed a pattern in myself as I get older; that I tend to inflate and ruminate over the small things and overlook the good, specifically when
He doesn't want me to share a photo of us together online
I sent him a photograph of us today (which he had initially sent to me himself, saying how much he likes it) and asked 'Is it okay if i put this on
Don't want to break up, terrified of moving in and her anger
So my girlfriend and I have been through a lot in the last five or six years, with many breakups and ups and downs but finally I feel like we're both
my boyfriend mom is my boyfriends girlfriend, thats just the way it seem!
Ive known my boyfriend for years, but, we never dated UNTIL a year ago. And some things has start to bother me about him and his mom relationship
Herpes
So someone i know just found out They have herpes. Tbey have been in a Relationship for a little over a year And never been with anyone else She
Overly sensitive boyfriend
I am having serious problems with my overly sensitive boyfriend. I love him but Im at the point I am not in love but I really want to be and I want
Do I need anger management?
Over the past 9 years I've never had 1 steady relationship. And after being hurt so many times by different people that were involved in my life
Featured Threads
my boyfriend mom is my boyfriends girlfriend, thats just the way it seem!
Ive known my boyfriend for years, but, we never dated UNTIL a year ago. And some things has start to bother me about him and his mom relationship
Disconnect
This might sound weird I never brought it up to anyone. Does anyone else feel a huge disconnect. What I mean I always feel like I'm just reading a
Wife thought I shaved body hair I never had, is she cheating
I had my shirt off this morning and my wife of 23 years asked why I shaved my shoulder hair. I have never had body hair from birth on shoulders
5 years together, no reason for splitting..
Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this. Um, so. My girlfriend of 5 years (i'm 25) split with me. And i'm torturing myself over not
How do you know when it's Love?
I've been dating a man since early November. I met him through mutual friends and we spent a lot of time being friends only before we started dating
Tired of being alone
I work two jobs and go to school, I only have one night a week where I am off before 10pm and on those days I'm off at 6:00. My life is crazy but
Playing the field - When do you stop talking with other people and go exclusive?
I'm about two months into the dating scene after getting out of a four year relationship. I've matched with a number of women on Tinder and Bumble
Ask For Advice