Ask For Advice

Thread: I dont know if she still loves me(im losing sleep over this)

BOBMUNZ

I dont know if she still loves me(im losing sleep over this)

well, it has been a while since i have posted here cuz things have been going well with me, anywho

I have been dating this one girl for 2 years now, and lately things have seemed off, now i dont know if i am just being parinoid or what, but i am genuinely worried. I dont even know what to say to her cuz this seems like a delicate subject cuz it deals with trust.

I have tried to talk to her about this, and she just sais im being paranoid.

What i really want to know is how do i tell if she still loves me, she sais she isnt going to leave me, and she sais shes happy with what she has, but thats only after i say something. I dont think i have had her say spontaneously that she loves me in a long time. We used to talk on the phone for a long time, but we rarely have a conversation for longer then 15 mins. And since we are both going into university i am worried that she will find somebody else. Its not like we have arguments or get mad at eachother but i think that initial spark that we had is fading, and i want more then anything else to keep it burning bright.

any advice about how to tell if she still loves me, and how to make the relationship stronger would be greatly appreciated
    (i hope this all makes sense, if it doesnt just ask me a question)
    Thanks

EDIT: i suppose i should also add, that nothing makes me happier then just holding her in my arms, so its not like im pressureing her for sex or things like that, i tell her i lover her andwhatnot but i am still concerned

djedix
    When someone loves you, you know

you're doubting it right now. and you have every right to be if your seeing red flags.

and if she can't come out and be honest with you, and tell you what's going on in her head..

how often do you tell her you love her
    and why tell her? why not show her....
    actully showing her you love her will make her love you... and maybe then she will say it

Don't over use the 'love' word.. it's just a word. and it's overused. Because what happens is it looses meaning, after saying it 100 times.

Top Threads
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Travelling to meet the family - who pays?
My bf of almost 6 mos recently asked me if I would join him on his annual summer trip to visit his family. He takes his child every year and I would
How to make my girlfriend miss me
Need advice on how to make my girlfriend miss me...
Am I just crazy ?
My boyfriend has never done anything to disrespect me and we have been together for 5 years. Neither has his child's mother. Well they're going to
Found a bikini pic of a girl on his phone
Me and my partner have been together for 3 years. He is a little older than me, but I prefer that. He says he is madly in love with me, and I can
Am I being fair...
When it comes to someone I am dating, I love planning things, booking things in advance I can look forward to and I'm good at hunting fun events etc
Need to make a decision today---HELP! :)
Hi eNotAlone Friends, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I will make this short and sweet. I am a 29 year old female in a relationship
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice