Ask For Advice

Thread: I dont know if she still loves me(im losing sleep over this)

BOBMUNZ

I dont know if she still loves me(im losing sleep over this)

well, it has been a while since i have posted here cuz things have been going well with me, anywho

I have been dating this one girl for 2 years now, and lately things have seemed off, now i dont know if i am just being parinoid or what, but i am genuinely worried. I dont even know what to say to her cuz this seems like a delicate subject cuz it deals with trust.

I have tried to talk to her about this, and she just sais im being paranoid.

What i really want to know is how do i tell if she still loves me, she sais she isnt going to leave me, and she sais shes happy with what she has, but thats only after i say something. I dont think i have had her say spontaneously that she loves me in a long time. We used to talk on the phone for a long time, but we rarely have a conversation for longer then 15 mins. And since we are both going into university i am worried that she will find somebody else. Its not like we have arguments or get mad at eachother but i think that initial spark that we had is fading, and i want more then anything else to keep it burning bright.

any advice about how to tell if she still loves me, and how to make the relationship stronger would be greatly appreciated
    (i hope this all makes sense, if it doesnt just ask me a question)
    Thanks

EDIT: i suppose i should also add, that nothing makes me happier then just holding her in my arms, so its not like im pressureing her for sex or things like that, i tell her i lover her andwhatnot but i am still concerned

djedix
    When someone loves you, you know

you're doubting it right now. and you have every right to be if your seeing red flags.

and if she can't come out and be honest with you, and tell you what's going on in her head..

how often do you tell her you love her
    and why tell her? why not show her....
    actully showing her you love her will make her love you... and maybe then she will say it

Don't over use the 'love' word.. it's just a word. and it's overused. Because what happens is it looses meaning, after saying it 100 times.

Top Threads
Partner says they won't miss you while on trip, how bad is that?
My wife is currently on a cruise with her mom. They are spending time together as they don't get to much and my mother in law has cancer. So this is
Boyfriend says I'm too clingy.
So I was trying to organise plans with my boyfriend and I sent him a text. Instead 2 hours later I received no reply, yet he had obviously been on
How to get my gf to stop asking such useless "why" questions and just let me be
Hoping some can offer insight into my current issue within my relationship. Gf and I been dating for 3 1/2 years, both in our late 20's. She's
Is he right or am I wrong for wanting to spend more time with him?
Me and my partner have been together for a year and a half now. I love him to pieces and I really do see a future with him. He has told me too that
my bf won't stop accusing me of cheating on him and i didn't do it.
I've been with the love of my life for almost 2 years. this past summer i got a new job that was really demanding and required me to do a lot of work
Obsessed With Girlfriend
Hello all, so me and my girlfriend have been together for almost 4 years, the first 3 was all long distance and we rarely got to see each other. The
Dumped out of the blue 8 1/2 year relationship...
Not sure whether I'm posting this more as a cry for help, or a way of me venting... But anyway, I met my ex girlfriend when we both went to college
Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice