Why do I feel this way?

My best friend and I are now dating. But i'm finding it really hard now cause before we took things further i could tell him anything and everything and now I feel as though I can't. I feel really really depressed about it to. I don't feel as though I can open up to him the same now. I feel like I've lost my best friend. I just don't know what to do.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this before? I mean I love him so much and he loves me. But I can't get over this feeling? How do I get passed it? I can't lose him

What has made you change? why cant you open up to him like before? whats stopping you?

You can continue being like you were, he likes you because of the way you were, dont change now, you can still be lovers AND friends, as a matter of fact thats what makes successful relationships when all needs are met.

why should he have to know everything about you? whats important is who you are now thats all that matters.

Sometime actions speak louder than words, and if your distant and not like you were before, he could pick up on that, and could interpret that in a negative fashion, he may think you are loosing interest in him etc.

Just be yourself, do the things you like, dont "lose" who you are just because you fear losing someone. He should love you for who you are, not who you can act like.

If your not true to yourself, your not being truthful to him.

I am being myself, but at the same time I'm starting to distance myself from him and he noticed and has said something. I got hurt pretty bad by the last guy I went out with and I guess I'm worried that now we've taken things further that he's gonna hurt me to. I mean the just last week he was talking long term future with me and that scares me, it scares him. He keeps saying he's never felt like this before. I'm worried he's gonna hurt me.

And I know it's a risk that I need to take, but I'm having trouble doing so and I don't wanna stuff things up incase this is something worth while

Its important that you focus on the positive outcome you desire, if you put the fears in the crosshairs thats what you will get.

Dont worry over what "could" happen, make every moment now as precious as can be. dont let doubts and fears control the now, if you do, then what you fear will become real.

This is a new man, a new relationship, the past is behind you, dont allow your Ex to control your future.

never make choices or take actions based on fear, but instead imagine the outcome you desire and work towards that every day, every hour.