LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scared

Platinum Member
    Sorry to hear about what happened to you.

In the meantime though, I think it would be in your best interests to (as sonjam suggested) change the locks on the door as well as opening your own bank account without her on it. She already wiped out your bank account, and how caring about you could she possibly be to do something like that without speaking to you about it first?

I also agree with Gilgamesh's last paragraph from the post preceding this one.

Shes clearly childish, selfish and immature, and doesnt know what it means to be a wife. However, that simply may just be an effect from getting married while she was just a teenager. Try to keep your head up, things have a way of working themselves out.

I wish you luck.

Just thought I would throw out an update. Wensday she called me and asked me if I wanted to get together today (thursday), well I said sure we need to talk about what we are going to do and such. Well today I call her at her grandmother's house to find out what time she wants me to meet her, I speak with the grandmother and I can hear my wife and her little sister yelling and playing around. So I ask for her when she gets the phone she starts sniffling and crying about how bad her head hurts and she doesn't want to talk today... well then I wasn't so nice I'll amit it. She finally said she would talk to me tomorow, so I am going to just go see her after school tomorow which is my first day back what a way to go back to school with all this on my mind. Now she is telling me that there are things that sense we have been married she has been holding back and hasn't been completely honest wtih me about... ok in my past experinces this screams cheating so I just asked if she was or has, and she got EXTREMELY upset with me. Well I guess I will see how things go tomorow, any last minute advice anyone willing to offer feel free to I will check forums before I go see her.

All i can say is listen more than talk, keep calm, dont make any decisions on the fly, be cool about the whole thing, and dont look angry, desperate or depressed.

Thank you Gilgamesh. I did try and at first it really didn't work out well, she yelled and cursed, I would smart off and we kept that up for a good 30minutes. After that though we talked I know atleast an hour and it went GREAT. We actually talked and listened, will amit something neither and mainly me are to famous for. It went so great and I know how stupid this sounds but I feel that it went so good that I am ready to say goodbye to her as a wife atleast! If that makes sense to anyone please just slap me and let me know how I came to that. It's just weird it's like this weigh is mostly gone and I would love to have her back but I guess to some extent I am deffently ok with her not. Do not get me wrong, I still love her with all my heart, and I would not be going through all this if I was wanting to just let go. The more I read my soon to be post the more heartless it makes me sound to myself. Guess it is something enternal that has just snapped lol I have no clue.

Hi Xodus,

Given at your age, you definitely very mature in handling things.
    I must say, you have good EQ.
    I believe you would be a successful person one day, if you desire for it.

Sometimes I feel like life is about juggling between different kind of tasks and emotions concurrently. It is like "the show must go on" even tough you have some issues have not resolve.

Wishes you best of luck in whatever you do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice