I just lost my Best Friend......

The other night I confessed my feelings for him. He said he felt the same and said that he loved me. We kissed and cuddled. But the problem was he has a gf and another girl on the side. He said I was the one he wanted and that he had wanted for a long time. So he was going to break things off with the other 2. Yes I should have kept my mouth shut. But at the time I only knew about the gf. Which he was breaking up with because he had slept with this other girl. But when he seen me the other night he said he loved me and that I was the one he wanted. And that it felt so right when he was with me. That when he was with me nothing else mattered. He was going to the casual girls house after work to talk to her and I got a msg from him saying "I love you". I told him to let me know what happens and I've sent him 3 msg and tried calling him a few times, he won't answer to any of them. It's nearly been 24hrs. I just sent him a msg saying goodbye forever and that he only hurts me so much. He promised me. He said I was the one he wanted and the one he needed. But he won't answer my calls or my msgs I know something happened last night.

Now not only have I lost the guy I truly love but I've lost my best friend. I'm so lost. I don't know what to do. I've just said some pretty harsh things in the last msg I sent. I feel so bad, cause I haven't even spoken to him I just jumped to conclusions. But you can't blame me, you have some say they love you so much that it scares them to death. Just needed to vent!

You actually like this guy after knowing he cheated on his gf with two different girls?

Thers this little saying that I always ignored until it hit me in the face and hurt like hell:

"Once a cheater, always a cheater"

If he's doing it to her, damn straight he'll do it to you.

You should take this as a lucky escape. I wouldnt try and pursure him from a romantic perspective... but certainly, if you want your friends back... ring him and actually speak to him.

Apologize and tell him you want to be friends.

I strongly discourage getting anymore intimate with this guy... he's got his fingers in all the pies, and trust me, he's probably enjoying it too.

But the problem was he has a gf and another girl on the side. He said I was the one he wanted and that he had wanted for a long time. So he was going to break things off with the other 2. Yes I should have kept my mouth shut. But at the time I only knew about the gf. Which he was breaking up with because he had slept with this other girl. But when he seen me the other night he said he loved me and that I was the one he wanted.

I hate to break this to you, but what doies this say of him as a person...he has a g/f, he cheated, he said he was going to leave his g/f for this other girl...and then he cheats again with you, and says he is going to leave both for you. I have $20 that says he fed the same crap to the second girl.

I told him to let me know what happens and I've sent him 3 msg and tried calling him a few times, he won't answer to any of them. It's nearly been 24hrs.

Another sign he was just playing you. It ill probably hurt to read this, but it sounds to me like you were his 3rd bit on the side.

Now not only have I lost the guy I truly love but I've lost my best friend.

I'd question his interpretation of friendship, because I don't know about you, but I'd never do that to any of my friends and never have done that to any of them. If I did, I wouldn't consider myself much of a friend.

I'm so lost. I don't know what to do. I've just said some pretty harsh things in the last msg I sent. I feel so bad, cause I haven't even spoken to him I just jumped to conclusions. But you can't blame me, you have some say they love you so much that it scares them to death. Just needed to vent!

You jumped to conclusions for all the right reasons. If you can forgive him for playing you, then by all means, try and save the friendship, however don't even bother any more than that. He is not a reliable, trustworthy, honest guy. As with what Kurodashi said "Once a cheater, always a cheater". My ex was a cheater, she put me in a situation similar to yours. I tried to hold on to a romantic relationship because letting it go hurt too much. You know where it got me? I attempted suicide, had a nervous breakdown, and had to put my grandparents through finding me rocking back and forwards in the kitchen with a knife to my wrists and slices in my arm.

You do NOT want to go down that road...get out now while you still have your sanity...it hurts like hell, but if you don't walk away, it will get much worse.

I know that you are feeling hurt because of what you lost. Try to think of what you have gained. Now you know this guy is NOT worth your time and effort, and you can let him go, and move on to someone more deserving of you.

In time, you will realize that you were just freed from a bad situation.

Go out with your real friends, and never mind about this player!