Help!! He's a bad kisser!!

Ok this guy I am sorta seeing at the moment, is a bad kisser. I know that's a horrible thing to say. When he kisses me he basically sticks his tongue down my troat. It's not the greatest thing.

I was just wondering if there was anyway I could approach the situation with him? I want to make things more enjoyable. Any advice please!!!

try to take the lead, by saying something like

" I like to be kissed this way " And dimistrate it

to him and see if he can pick it up. I woudn't drop

the relationship with him just because of how he kisses.

Take it from me, I broke up with my boyfriend b/c of

how he kissed and we got back together a little bit

later and the 2nd time we were together was much

better kissing than the first, It kind of made me

want him more and more, but yeah...Guys need

to be lead so they know what you like and don't like.

Tongue down the throat?? Sounds like he's not to

experienced with kissing, thats okay tho, that makes

him innocent and that makes him clean. You don't

have to worry about him g etting around and you

catching nething from him! Smile!!!

See if he catched on to what you demostrate to him.

I'm pretty much certain he will get it sooner or later.

Don't give up on him.

Ya from what i see these other people are sayign and what i think its prolly just best to teach him how to kiss.Maybe u can try it in a gentle way or something.Becase if i turn out to be like this if i ever kiss then i would want a girl to teach me.Woops sorry started posting this before ur post was posted.

saying something might be the only

way to go. If leading him isn't working.

Tell him to copy you when you go to kiss him.

Like let him know that you like to be kissed

a certain way. Another thing...Kissing is

definetly not the most important thing

in the relationship althought some think it is.

Yeah...I think just lke talking to him might

do the trick. I don't think it'll hurt his feelings.

Just let him know how you want to be kissed.

You might wanna start off the convo with him by

asking him when his first kiss was? And who it was

with and how long ago? Like just small talk and then

try it again....

No he's to forceful when he kisses me, he'll hold the back of my head and to tell the truth I can't call it kissing, it's more him sticking his tongue in my mouth and moving it around. I have to say something, cause the kissing is the only thing about him that gets on my nervs. I know it's horrible to say.

How do I put it nicely though?

Thanks for the advice so far

Exactly.

Posting on here will not make him realize he's a bad kisser.

I'd say wait until you two are cuddling or something, and then initiate a kiss.. just a peck.

Then maybe later when you start making out or something, and he tries to do his "thing".. just say . take it easy or something, in a flirtatious way.

That should solve it for that particular time. If you keep doing this multiple times, he will realize and try to kiss more like you are, and then get the picture.

Start with "I like it when you...", then let him know exactly what you want him to do. It doesn't matter if he's never done it before; he will really want to please you. For example, "I like it when you kiss me very slowly and softly. It drives me crazy." (In a good way, of course. Also, with the hands, if you don't like it when he grabs the back of your neck, try to hold his hands while you're kissing. Better yet, grab his hand and show him where you want him to put it - side of your face, your back, your leg, whatever. If he continues with the rough kissing, you might have to be a little less tactful. "Baby, I have a sensitive digestive system. It can't handle your tongue."

oh this is the best ok... this is what i love to do.

when ur "making out" tell him u want to do something. tell him to close his eyes... and let him feel everythign ur doing and to not kiss u back. so make him just have his mouth open just a tich so u can slip in some tongue.

make sure to tell him to resist kissing u. ive done this to a bad kisser and made him into an amazing kisser.

so u just kiss him all over. his neck. chest. ears. then his mouth. kiss him the way u feel as though is right. makin sure he doesnt kiss back. it will feel weird but hopefully if hes not stupid then he will kiss u back the way u are kissing him.

i still do it till this day with my boyfriend. its a good way to tease also. he cant resist but to not kiss me.. hehe..

so hopefully that works for u. if not dump him.. unless hes good in bed haha

wow umm that sux if i were u id just kiss him how id like to be kissed and hope that he gets the hint if not i would prolly just say wtf and not care i would personally not breakup w/ him thats also the way i like to be kissed maybe not quite as forceful but ya ive only been kissed once be he was forcefull and it almost wasnt enough so ya i wouldnt talk to him cuz it'd just kinda feel weird

• 3 weeks later...

heya i agree with what sizzle says.

you need to kiss him. not him kiss you. don't tell him this is how i like to be kissed and don't tell him he's bad. say stop. tell him you fancy him like hell and want him to let you kiss him instead of him kissing you.

take him by surprise. put your finger over his lips, get his full attention and say let me kiss you. grab his hands and take control.

also when you are lying down on top of a guy you are the one in control. you can kiss and pull away as much as you like.

having a tongue shuffed in your mouth I know is not good!!!! we need gentle kissing, movement from the lips and slight slip in of the tongue!

i like my lip being gently bitten

is he good at kissing other parts of your body??ie your neck/tummy. try kissing his neck/tummy like you'd want him to kiss you. he might get the message.

recenlty kissed a guy i kissed a year ago and he was a much better kisser, or maybe it was because i was more in control of the kissing!!lol. i hate it when a guy takes control. if i fancy him i want to kiss him and make him moan