Okay... let me explain my situation...

Before I met my ex, I liked this girl and knew that she would never like me back, since she's straight. Well, I confessed to her that I was bi, and she said she was too. But like a day later she said she wasn't... So that confused me for a little while...

Anyway, my ex had broken up with me for a little so I decided to tell my friend how I felt about her... she said she didn't mind that I liked her, but she didn't like me back.

So now its current time, and me and my ex are permanatly broke up, my feelings for have gotten even stronger... And she thinks I don't like her any more...

I don't know why I still continue to like her, even when she says she's straight.

Should I tell her that I like her? I mean, theres always a chance that she likes me, and she's trying to hide it.

Grr... I dunno. Help?

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

Well it sounds to me like you've already told her that you like her and that you've already got a response: she is not interested.

You could express your feelings to her again, but I don't think it's going to change anything. But you never know...people change their minds all the time. I think the fact that she said she was bisexual as well, and then said she wasn't may be an inkling that she was interested, but she was a little embarrassed about it (I sometimes think I'm bi too but have only told one friend that I truly trust).

I would just continue to be friends with her and maybe let her know that you are still interested with little hints here or there. But the best thing is to perhaps start looking for someone else because there is nothing more painful and really liking someone and building up all these feelings when they can't be returned.

How old are you and your friend? It does sound like she's not interested or she may be really confused about her sexuality.

It is not uncommon for people to change their mind about their attractions. If it is too difficult for you to remain friends with her then I would try avoiding her a bit to help you move on. Try to form friendships that have the potential to become more and that should help you to find a new love interest and maybe get over your friend.

GL!