16 year old girl...65 year old guy

ok..this is gonna sound so gross to you guys , but i need some advice on what to do and who i should talk to about this. a family friend..a friend of my grandpa, actually, has been really nice to me lately and has been offering to bring me places since my car is being fixed. i thought it was really nice and accepted...about 3 hrs ago when i was in the car with him, he pulled over and kissed me. i thought i was going to throw up..hes like 50 years older..and its like kissing my grandpa...i smacked him and jumped outa the car, luckily it was near the mall so i ran in and my friend was there working and he brought me home. what am i gonna do? who should i say something to or should i not say anything at all until i confront.."pete"..i really wouldnt know what to say cause im in such disgust and its so...NASTY...does anyone know what i should do? please help

*Sarah*

I would call and tell your grandpa immediately.

You have to think about what could have happened to you if he wanted to take it further by force- he needs to be set in his place by someone his age, and especially since he's your grandpa's friend it should be him.

I have to take a second and laugh because when I read the subject I was like here we go again with the 16 year olds dating men old enough to be their grandpa... lol. Sorry

Yes - definitely tell your grandfather. This behavior from "pete" is totally inappropriate!!! Your grandfather trusts pete not to make moves on you, but he did anyways.

By the way, that was very good, fast thinking! I'm glad you slapped him and got out of there ASAP! You totally did the right thing.

I have to take a second and laugh because when I read the subject I was like here we go again with the 16 year olds dating men old enough to be their grandpa... lol. Sorry

I follow you on that one... I was like "what is this world coming down to now?!?!?!?".

Anyway, I believe you should tell someone ASAP. It'd be better if you tell your grandpa, like the above posters have said. He will know how to deal with this guy. Best wishes.l

Just sit your grandfather down and tell him the truth, that "pete" pulled the car over and kissed you, and that you were horrified and slapped him and ran out of the car, and that you feel sick about it.

Be honest with him, and tell him as soon as he gets home.

ok..i couldnt tell my grandpa over the phone..soo..i had my brother bring me over to talk to him. i told him exactly what happened..and he cried. i felt so bad, but i know i did the right thing. he tried calling his friend but there was no answer. i guess first thing he is going to "pete's" house and having a chat with him and then we'll see what happens.

Sarah I am proud of you for telling your grandpa.

I know it must have been hard for you to see him cry. He obviously cares very much about you, and I'm sure he never expected his friend to do such a thing. I know he is glad you told him so he can make sure this never happens again.

Please let us know what happens when he talks to "pete".

eeewww im sorry that happened to you !!!!

I would definitly tell your grandpa, but do you live with your pa or your parents or uncle and aunt or who??? cause I would tell them first, they can help you tell your grandpa about it and confront this other nasty beep.

don't let him get away with what he did, that's nasty, and well it's actaully also considered sexual assault cause you are a minor and he is so old and well you didn't ok him kissing you, and even if you had it's still assault in the goverenments eyes cause of your age. No matter how old you are though that shouldn't have happened, that wasn't right for him to do that and you need to tell an adult, I would speak to whoever you live with first.

good luck.

Qtpie87

eeewww im sorry that happened to you !!!!

I would definitly tell your grandpa, but do you live with your pa or your parents or uncle and aunt or who??? cause I would tell them first, they can help you tell your grandpa about it and confront this other nasty beep.

don't let him get away with what he did, that's nasty, and well it's actaully also considered sexual assault cause you are a minor and he is so old and well you didn't ok him kissing you, and even if you had it's still assault in the goverenments eyes cause of your age. No matter how old you are though that shouldn't have happened, that wasn't right for him to do that and you need to tell an adult, I would speak to whoever you live with first.

good luck.

Qtpie87

She has already talked to her grandfather about it and he is going to be talking with "pete", today.

well.i didnt get a chance to update before about this but my grandfather confronted his friend and after 2 hours of arguing he admitted to kissing me and said he couldnt help it blah blah. My grandfather was a former officer of the law, now retired, but he still has alot to do with the police department. we took him down there and hes been charged with a sexual assault account. i have no idea when we'lll go to court, but it probably wont be for a while. ill keep everyone updated when it does happen though. thanks for all the advice, everyone!

Sarah,

I am so glad that he will not get away with this!

Your grandfather is a great, persistent guy, and I am glad that he took this seriously and even pressed charges. This is unacceptable and his friend should know that it is, and pay the price for it.

You may have stopped him from doing it to another person.

Good Job!! =D> =D>