LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 16 year old girl...65 year old guy

16 year old girl...65 year old guy

ok..this is gonna sound so gross to you guys , but i need some advice on what to do and who i should talk to about this. a family friend..a friend of my grandpa, actually, has been really nice to me lately and has been offering to bring me places since my car is being fixed. i thought it was really nice and accepted...about 3 hrs ago when i was in the car with him, he pulled over and kissed me. i thought i was going to throw up..hes like 50 years older..and its like kissing my grandpa...i smacked him and jumped outa the car, luckily it was near the mall so i ran in and my friend was there working and he brought me home. what am i gonna do? who should i say something to or should i not say anything at all until i confront.."pete"..i really wouldnt know what to say cause im in such disgust and its so...NASTY...does anyone know what i should do? please help

*Sarah*

I would call and tell your grandpa immediately.

You have to think about what could have happened to you if he wanted to take it further by force- he needs to be set in his place by someone his age, and especially since he's your grandpa's friend it should be him.

I have to take a second and laugh because when I read the subject I was like here we go again with the 16 year olds dating men old enough to be their grandpa... lol. Sorry

Definitely tell your grandpa

Yes - definitely tell your grandfather. This behavior from "pete" is totally inappropriate!!! Your grandfather trusts pete not to make moves on you, but he did anyways.

By the way, that was very good, fast thinking! I'm glad you slapped him and got out of there ASAP! You totally did the right thing.

Some place other than where I wish I were...
    Originally Posted by kskm
    I have to take a second and laugh because when I read the subject I was like here we go again with the 16 year olds dating men old enough to be their grandpa... lol. Sorry
    I follow you on that one... I was like "what is this world coming down to now?!?!?!?".

Anyway, I believe you should tell someone ASAP. It'd be better if you tell your grandpa, like the above posters have said. He will know how to deal with this guy. Best wishes.l

Honestly, you can even go to the police. It's sexual assault. (But I would tell grandpa first, see what he thinks should be done).

ok.......

I would definantly tell my grandfather if that happened to me....that is so discusting, and he could get into so much trouble for it.

Ditto to what everyone else has said....

did you tell your grandpa???

What happened??

(bravo for smacking him and jumping out of the car!!!)

not yet

well..my grandpa isnt home right now, but he should be soon and i left a message for him..i dont even know how im gonna tell him what his best friend did...i dont know what to say...i'm just so disgusted and keep rinsing with mouthwash...gross!!

Silver Member
    Oh wow what a pedophile ... *throws up*

Tell your grandfather as soon as possible. This guy sounds like a real creep and could easily well be the type that will force anything else with you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice