LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 16 year old girl...65 year old guy

assault

well.i didnt get a chance to update before about this but my grandfather confronted his friend and after 2 hours of arguing he admitted to kissing me and said he couldnt help it blah blah. My grandfather was a former officer of the law, now retired, but he still has alot to do with the police department. we took him down there and hes been charged with a sexual assault account. i have no idea when we'lll go to court, but it probably wont be for a while. ill keep everyone updated when it does happen though. thanks for all the advice, everyone!

Sarah,

I am so glad that he will not get away with this!

Your grandfather is a great, persistent guy, and I am glad that he took this seriously and even pressed charges. This is unacceptable and his friend should know that it is, and pay the price for it.

You may have stopped him from doing it to another person.

Good Job!! =D> =D>

Good job!!! I am so proud of you!!! Imagine how many other 16 year old girls he's kissed because "he couldn't help it...." I'm glad that you're telling him it's NOT OK!!!

Good for you and good for your grandfather. You should be proud of each other.

Wow, that's a very good result and well done to you for standing up for what you feel is right, not many people in your position would have done the same thing.

You should be very proud of yourself. Alot of girls would have been too ashamed or scared to do anything. But you thought quickly when it happened, was brave enought to tell your grandpa, and determined not to let him get away with it. Your a smart, mature girl and may have saved alot of other girls from this guy.

update:

hey, sorry i havent been able to update on this. my court date is on monday, july 25th and im very nervous. it was hard to tell my grandpa this now i have to go up in front of my family and a room full of people and tell them what happened that night..this is gona be hard...

Yes, it is going to be hard. But be strong and don't be afraid. Whatever happens you have done the right thing and can be proud of yourself.

You have no idea how brave you are and how much of an inspiration you must be to other people who have had the same thing happen. I don;t know you personally but I can honestly say that I am proud of what you are doing...it takes a very strong person to do this. Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes according to plan for you.

Honey - you are really an inspiration! You're going to be fine - it will be hard, but just get up there and tell the truth. Who knows how many girls you are saving from being molested by this creep! Take care!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice