Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 16 year old girl...65 year old guy

Just sit your grandfather down and tell him the truth, that "pete" pulled the car over and kissed you, and that you were horrified and slapped him and ran out of the car, and that you feel sick about it.

Be honest with him, and tell him as soon as he gets home.

I agree with hope, tell your grandfather @ once. If this man could do this to you, imagine what he might be doing to other girls that he befriends..I know your scared to tel your grandfather, but you will be saving some one else from having to go through the samething...

told him

ok..i couldnt tell my grandpa over the phone..soo..i had my brother bring me over to talk to him. i told him exactly what happened..and he cried. i felt so bad, but i know i did the right thing. he tried calling his friend but there was no answer. i guess first thing he is going to "pete's" house and having a chat with him and then we'll see what happens.

Sarah I am proud of you for telling your grandpa.

I know it must have been hard for you to see him cry. He obviously cares very much about you, and I'm sure he never expected his friend to do such a thing. I know he is glad you told him so he can make sure this never happens again.

Please let us know what happens when he talks to "pete".

eeewww im sorry that happened to you !!!!
    I would definitly tell your grandpa, but do you live with your pa or your parents or uncle and aunt or who??? cause I would tell them first, they can help you tell your grandpa about it and confront this other nasty beep.
    don't let him get away with what he did, that's nasty, and well it's actaully also considered sexual assault cause you are a minor and he is so old and well you didn't ok him kissing you, and even if you had it's still assault in the goverenments eyes cause of your age. No matter how old you are though that shouldn't have happened, that wasn't right for him to do that and you need to tell an adult, I would speak to whoever you live with first.
    good luck.
    Qtpie87

I also thought "OMG here we go" when I opened this thread, but OMG ew...That is disgusting. You did a very brave thing telling your grandad and make sure you keep us posted about what happens. I'm sorry that happened to you and good luck

Originally Posted by QTpie87
    eeewww im sorry that happened to you !!!!
    I would definitly tell your grandpa, but do you live with your pa or your parents or uncle and aunt or who??? cause I would tell them first, they can help you tell your grandpa about it and confront this other nasty beep.
    don't let him get away with what he did, that's nasty, and well it's actaully also considered sexual assault cause you are a minor and he is so old and well you didn't ok him kissing you, and even if you had it's still assault in the goverenments eyes cause of your age. No matter how old you are though that shouldn't have happened, that wasn't right for him to do that and you need to tell an adult, I would speak to whoever you live with first.
    good luck.
    Qtpie87
    She has already talked to her grandfather about it and he is going to be talking with "pete", today.

Wow...that's horrible! I can't believe a guy that old did that to you. It's a good thing that you told your grandpa. Hopefully it will be taken care of.

Good for you for telling your grandfather. That took a lot of courage, and you did great.

The guy is a pedophile and needs to be dealt with. Please let us know what happens. Hugs to you.

I'm glad you told your Grandpa. Let's hope the next time you run into "pete" will be in the police station.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice