Shes gorgeous, but i have just forgotten everything i know!

Theres this girl, Lisa, who is this gorgeous girl. She plays hockey and soccer. And she is the most amazingly beautiful girl ever! But I have never talked to her. She didnt know that i existed until i talked to her on link removed and aim. I didnt have any classes with her or ever saw her anywhere. I have many friends that tell me shes gorgeous and stuff. They also tell me shes very picky about the guy shes dates. Like she turned down a couple football players, and a guy who i would have screwed in a minute (dont worry, im not gay). Other than that, I think shes just perfect. Her friends know that Im interested in her, and they said they would put in a word for me. The problem is that I hate flirting and chatting with a girl im interested in online. It seems like everyday she already has something planned. And when she doesnt, I have something goin on. I know that if I could just get her to look at me and talk to me in person..yeah. I just dont know how to approach a girl ive never talked to in person. Please Help!