Help, alot of confusion here...

Ok as some of you know, i broke up w/ my ex about 3 weeks ago. During this time we have still been in contact and still talk on a regular basis. But recently, in the past week or so we have been a lil more than the "friends" that we are supposed to be. We have made out, had sex, made out again and all that good stuff. The thing is, i try not thinking about her at all, i dont ever initiate the contact, she does...but she broke it off w/ me...why does she want to see me so much? Everyday she asks to hang out w/ her and it got really bad the other day wen i was trying to ignore her and she finally called me and begged me to hang out w/ her in any way so i decided to go to lunch w/ her. I'm so confused what does she really want from me? Even yesterday wen i was jus chillin at her house she was like "i wanna kiss you so bad right now" i didn't act upon it cuz i didn't wanna do that again but why is she doing this to me??

Do you think she might want to get back together anytime soon? The reasons we broke up wasn't anything really big either, it wasn't like we ended the relationship on a really bad note. I jus want so feedback on what you guys make of all this...i really dont know wut to do anymore.

The reasons we broke up wasn't anything really big either, it wasn't like we ended the relationship on a really bad note.

What were the reasons you broke up then? How long did you date before the breakup? Did it sound as though she wanted it to be final when you broke up?

the reason we broke up was because of many reasons...

1. we spent every day with each other for over a year and we both felt that maybe we shudn't do that so much...(this was a mutual agreement)

2. When ever she went out w/ her sister or friends i wud get kinda mad because she wud go out and drink and that kinda stuff (i know it was my mistake cuz of my insecurities)

3. She said i was starting to be a bit on the controlling side..and she didn't like that at all

And we've been goin out for about 7 months but we were friends for more than a year now and while we were friends we kicked it like every day so it feels like we've been together for more than a year now.

As for the FINAL part No, she even told me, she believes that we will be back together sooner or later but she feels that i need to learn my problems and she needs to learn her problems and we both need to fix them and then maybe we can come back together again.

Another thing, even yesterday she was like, i dont know how long i can do this, i feel like we'll be back together again before the summer even ends. This made me kinda happy and kinda mad at the same time because its like she says she still loves me and still wants to be w/ me but she aint doing anything about it...

I f'n hate it actually, shes all up on me kissing and huggin but then at the end of the day she still just wants to be friends. I dont want a friend with benefits i want the girl that i loved to love me back...f--- that "friends with benefits" bs.

Hey, can I ask you for something??

Since this relates to me sort of.. I want to know how you asked her if you were going to get back together.. because in my situation, my ex and I, have been spending quite the time together in the past 3 weeks since we broke up.. over 10 different things together..

The last time I asked if she wanted something with me... was the day after the break up, and she said she couldnt deal with all the problems.

But in the past 3 weeks, I KNOW i've changed, and I am wondering each day if I should ask her if she's changed her mind, since we've been spending so much time together...

Today, my mom asked her at one of my soccer games, if she wanted to come over Tuesday night to serve food for my sisters graduation, and she said she would..

Do you think, it's okay to ask if she ever wants anything with me again? because I cannot go on wondering, because right now, i am at the point where EVERYTHING she does, makes me guessing "what does she mean by that"... you know??

I want to know.. even if we go slowly.... if there is a chance in the future..

but I don't know how to ask her, without making it seem like i've been pondering over it for weeks... which I have..

but I can't show it.. any advice?

i didn't ask her up front about us ever getting back together. i simply asked her what she pictured our future being like (together wise) she said then said i really do see us getting back together again some day but until then show me how much you've grown as a person as a friend for now, i wanna see the guy i fell in love with a while back, then maybe we can start brand new again with a relationship.

I dont agree completely with wut she says but i kno i done things wrong in the past and i do need to "grow up" some, she said i was being immature about somethings i was doing, the thing is, i kno she loves me still i know she still has feelings for me, so when she tells me something like that i kno she' not lying in anyway, i kno wut kinda person she is and she wudn't lie about things like that.

The last time I asked if she wanted something with me... was the day after the break up, and she said she couldnt deal with all the problems.

But in the past 3 weeks, I KNOW i've changed, and I am wondering each day if I should ask her if she's changed her mind, since we've been spending so much time together...

I also thought that I changed in 3 weeks, but I hadn't. The truth is that it takes months to undergo a change, so I doubt that she will believe that you've become a new person overnight

thats true too uproared because a couple days after me and my ex broke up i told her i have changed and all that good stuff, but in reality i jus finally realized my wrongs i haven't actually changed yet, changes takes time, its not an overnight thing, slowly you will get better and really change for the better, as long as you be there as a friend to you ex (if thats what you want) then maybe down the road she will realize how much you've really changed then you both can try to pursue a relationship together again.

Well, I think I am going to call her this afternoon, and finally tell her what's been on my chest. It's been about a month now, since we broke up, and I haven't told her anything about what im feeling, nor have we talked about the relationship.

We hang out like every second day now, and we call.. and talk everynight on IM.

If she just wanted me as a friend, I think she'd treat me the same as her other guy friends.. which she doesn't.

I am going to call her, and tell her that I love spending time with her, and I will move as slow as she wants, if she's willing to give it another shot.

I feel like I've been getting mixed signals.. we broke up, but we're spending more time together than ever!