Recently me and my g/f of 8 months broke up w/ me because she needed some space but for some reason, because she did this out of no where, i feel like her sister and friend had something to do with this, like influenced her to do this.

I know she loves me deeply still, her only reason for breakin up w/ me was minor in my eyes and we shud have been able to solve it w/o a break up happenin.

I feel so helpless, i can't do anything anymore, sleep...eat....i try to keep myself around all my friends and ecspecially around other girls but nothing is workin, it jus doesn't feel the same as when i would hang out with her and only her...and what hurts the most is i lost my bestfriend, before we got together we were great friends for about a year before.

Thats why its killin me so much, is there anything good i can do to fix this relationship?? I've talked to many ppl and the popular idea is to give her space and let her think about things but its so hard...i wake up every morning thinkin about her and wen i get the little sleep that i get i still think of her...

This break up came out of no where, our relationship was the best ever, me and her have the most fun with each other, i see it in her eyes when were together shes so happy so i dont know why she did this...im so confused...i dont know wut to do anymore, i feel like poop.

I'm so sorry this is affecting you so much. It would be nice, if we could just shut off our feelings like a switch, wouldn't it?

I think just giving her space is going to be hard, but it really is the right decision. The thing I think you need to realize is, you need to pay some attention to yourself.

This won't stop you from longing for her, but it might start to make things easier in terms of day to day life.

There is a lot we don't know about your situation : How much experience you have in relationships, how you feel about being abandoned or "left" by people in general (not just love interests) how easy it is for you say whats exactly on your mind, instead of only showing people a small part of your true self.

These are all things that would explain why it's hard to get over her (even though it's natural to be torn apart)

Time is the great healer - but it means we have to be in pain for awhile till we get there. You are doing a good job so far - don't give up on yourself and your efforts.

yea, i know this is probably a good idea, but its too hard, im not as strong as i thought, i can't handl this...it kills me knowin she made the wrong decision, i cant let her do this, is there anyway i can get her to realize how wrong she is, w/o actually not talkin to her anymore. i need her at least as a friend, i dont wanna initiate NC because i need her in my life somehow, i dont care if its just a friends, i need her in my life, ever since we met i've been such a better person...how can this happen just like that?? i dont understand, i literally have to give my friend my fone so i cant call her wen im out.

If you really do love somebody, then you shud be able to work things out right?? if she tells me she still loves me then why is she doing this?? its like she's testing me, ecspecially after she says....

"it hurts me to do this, but i have to try"

TRY!!!

i know she's makin the wrong decision...i kno she is...thats why this is so hard for me

It doesn't matter if you percieve the problem as minor. You can break up with someone for any old reason. Remember the old Mike Myers movie, "So I married an Axe Murderer?" He broke up with a girl because she smelled like soup! Now granted, he had some issues (obviously!). A breakup does not have to be a democratic decision - or even a logical one. The heart wants what it wants.

Accept her breakup. Give her space. If she wants you back, she knows where to find you.

Keep yourself occupied. New friends, new hobbies, new dates... etc. Good luck!