Ask For Advice

Thread: dress code for an interview at Old Navy

Addicted2Coffee

dress code for an interview at Old Navy

Hi.
    I have an interview at Old Navy and I have no idea how to dress for it..The dress code at the store is pretty casual and the manager herself wears something more casual than business casual while the staff is extremely casual with jeans and plain t-shirts.

So would it be expected for me to dress that way too?

I was intending to wear a dress shirt and dress pants with black shoes? but i'm afraid i'll be over dressed? do you think so too?

any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    -AC

chai714
    I think it would be wise to dress like the employees there. Maybe a polo shirt with some khaki pants (instead of the jeans traditionally worn by their employees). What is most important are your people skills. Their employees seem to be somewhat enthusiastic, people-oriented, and smile. If you can show your interviewer these traits, I don't think you should have too much trouble. Good luck.

kskm
    I second that. A polo shirt and kackis would make you nicely dressed and not over dressed. Good Luck on your interview!

MelodyCalls
    Wear what you feel confident in, even if you're not sure it's what they're looking for. It'll help you feel confident during the interview, and will do you more good than wearing what they want.

Alternatively, make sure your entire outfit is purchased from Old Navy.

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice