Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucky I realise before it was to Late!!!!!

Honey - no - you handled things just fine. If a guy you meet online says anything that gives you the willies in any way, then, yes, call the meeting off. "Whatever happens happens?" That was his response to your saying you're a virgin. Honestly, that would scare me. It sounds like he wouldn't mind getting aggressive with a girl to get what he wants. Those are guys to stay away from.

Don't talk to him again. good luck!

Honey - no - you handled things just fine. If a guy you meet online says anything that gives you the willies in any way, then, yes, call the meeting off. "Whatever happens happens?" That was his response to your saying you're a virgin. Honestly, that would scare me. It sounds like he wouldn't mind getting aggressive with a girl to get what he wants. Those are guys to stay away from.
    Thank you I thought the same thing and I told him that I wanted to be in love with the guy before I let things get that far and that was the first time he said " Whatever happens happens". So I did go with my gut on this, and I do feel I have done the right thing. I mean who knows what could have happened if I still went along. Thinking about that really shook me.

Guys are such jerks sometimes... most of them are after the action down below, since their brains are located there... Many of them are quite illiterate and unable/unwilling to communicate very well....
    There are some good guys out there, just they tend to be shy...
    Keep sticking to your morals and your dreams, and when the time is right, you will find the good one you deserve - don't let anyone force you or rush you! The right one won't!

well

People on the internet can be any one, and tell you any thing. Just because they say they want a relationship doesn't mean they really do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice