Her parents hate me. what can i do?

My g/f parents hate me. All they know is that we are friends. (not that we are a couple)

So, last year when we first became good friends, I told megan that I use to cut. She didnot understand so she asked her mom what would make me do this. Every since her parents have not wanted her to hang out with me very much. They think I will bring her down or something. I know they only have her best interests at heart, but they never gave me a chance.

I stopped cutting regularly last year and have not cut at all in over three months. However, her parents do not believe her. They think Im clingy, etc. I dont even know what else, she will not tell me. Theyve always made me feel really uncomfortable and gave me weird looks but i ignored them bc i thought i was being paranoid, but i wasnt.

I dont know how to handle this, or how to change it.

Now, she cannot be my friend anymore. They do not want her to talk to me outside of shcool or be involved in anything i do. She cant even wear the necklace I bought her for Christmas. I just dont know how to handle this. I love her with all of my heart and i hate to see her hurt. Id do anything to make them accept me, just to give me a chance. Thats all I want is a chance. If they did they would see all the chances in me, Im such a better person. She made me a better person and I dont know how to make them see how ive changed. They dont even know me, but they hate me.

I understnad why they dont want her around me(they think ill bring her down), but im not that person anymore. Any help would be so appreciated thanks.