Ask For Advice

Thread: Male Multiple Orgasms - Masterbating?

scaredsilly

Male Multiple Orgasms - Masterbating?

Is it possible to attain a multiple orgasm from masterbating? I have had them a couple of times before, during intercourse or oral sex from my wife but dont know how to have them again? Can I give myself one? Is there something that I can do in order to help make this happen?

Anyone who can help, speak up!
    Thank you, I appreciate it.

sweet_n_sexy
    well do u know what u were doing when u had multiple orgasms before cause maybe that is what just ticks you

Kyoshiro Ogari
    How multiple are they? Sorry, I'm bored and this is about as much action as I'll see in a while.

Day_Walker
    Male multiple orgasms can happen through masterbation or sex with a partner. Through tantra is it possible to control an orgasm, hold an orgasmic state as well as have multiple orgasms. Technically through tantra you can teach yourself to have multiple orgasms when you want to have them and both methods are taught masterbation and sexual intercourse with another person.

If you dont know how to produce a multiple orgasm then its more of a hit and miss thing, so yes it is possible but unless you know what to do its more luck than anything else.

HajiMaji
    Gold Member
    There are some books that talk about having multiple orgasms as a man. It has to do with building up the muscle right underneath your ball sack. I got one from the library a while back (its got an amazngly long title)

"How to Make Love All Night (and Drive Your Woman Wild) (And Drive a Woman Wild : Male Multiple Orgasm and Other Secrets for Prolonged Lovemaking)"

I forget the author, but search for that and your good. I definitely recommend the book if you are interested in the thing.

Top Threads
How can I tell a woman I don't want to ejaculate during sex without her being offended?
Basically I don't like ejaculating inside a woman, even with the condom on, cause doing it with the condom cause still increase risk of pregancy
My boyfriend is not sexual or affectionate towards me at all
[FONT=Arial]Hey, I have never used one of these sites before and have been looking at other people's stories for months but would really like some
Waiting until the wedding night. I finally get what I always wanted!
So my boyfriend wants to propose on our one year anniversary which is also my birthday because Family will be there on that day. Then get married
I think he might be a sex addict. Really confused?
I met an Italian guy back in November 2017. Weíve been dating since then but nothing serious. There was instant chemistry from the on set and
6 Years Lacking affection.
Hello. So this is going to be long cause I have to draw out this relationship first, but I am going to stay on topic. So I'm just gonna be blunt
Can't stay erect when im about to take new gf virginity.
Hello! So Im(20M) in a relationship with my grilfriend(17F) and we are together for 8 months now. I used to have an Ex girlfriend for 2 years and we
Featured Threads
Moving in together with my almost one year boyfriend but one big issue
Dear All, I haven't been back here for a while now. I have decided to post here instead than in the "pets" section, because I didn't want to
Back from the holidays: waiting for him to contact me
I am back form my holidays. I went away three weeks. We had two great dates before I went away. During the holidays we texted a few times, the
Should I do it?
Maybe itís because Iím such a nostalgic person, Itís going to be a full year since our breakup las January. I still think about her every f*cking day
He chose his lodgers side so I broke up with him but still love him
I just broke up with my boyfriend of one year because 4 months ago he let a friend move into his house with him she asked him ,and in turn he asked
Feeling unsure after 4 years and before marriage
Me and my fiancť are together for 4 years now, both in our mid 30s, had an engagement not long ago. We live in [B]MY [/B] apartment. I feel
Broke up with gf
So back story 4 months into the relationship. She knows about while she hasn't met my friends she knows of them. I know not much about her past. I
Girlfriend having abortion and says she needs time to herself. What do I do?
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and I am struggling and need a lot of help. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend found out she was pregnant, we are
Ask For Advice