Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christian who do drugs?

tenn22

Christian who do drugs?

What do people think about this subject?

avman
    Can you be more specific?

tenn22
    sure, Christians who do drugs casually...ie) Weed, shrooms...etc....just say......every couple of months....what do people think about that?

ShuShu Fontana
    The word hypocrite comes to mind.

tiger_lilies
    Not all Christians are devout. But it works for them...why do you ask?

DragonGirl724
    Christians are humans too. humans do things like that. end of story.

we are not God we need to stop preaching like we are. I am Catholic & i am guilty of smokin the hippy lettuce, drinkin the booze & have premarital sex. so what. im not gettin to heaven or hell any faster. lol

live life, i think people need to stop thinkin that not smokin & drinkin will get them on the fast track to Heaven!

"lead us not into temptation & deliver us from evil-amen"

eh. who's perfect?

-DG724

Caldus
    Silver Member
    I believe that is against common Christian principles but if that's how they want to live their life then so be it.

wlfpack81
    I think the issue here is you have some so called Christians who look down upon others for doing bad things, have the nerve to talk about morals etc. when in private they do things that are unlike Christian like such as drugs, or hating a group of people b/c of their skin color (a lot of those KKK members and those today w/that same mentality hate black, jews etc. but claim to be devout Christians). That's why the word hypocrite comes to mind.

And for the record it's not just Christianity as I find that in a lot of the major realigions there's seems to be a lot of people who are hypocrites and don't seem to be following the teachings/principals of that religion. I'm not knocking religion in any sense but some of those who "follow" these religions (quotations are follow b/c IMO they aren't acting with the love and care God and Jesus gave to all men/women).

DragonGirl724
    Ditto!

-DG724

abcd1234
    I think that it does go against christian morals and beliefs as the bible teaches that life is sacred and so, of course, it should be respected by not doing things such as drugs.

Im not one to judge and i think that people should be free to make whatever choices they want in life, this includes choosing to do drugs or not.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Too Much Vitamin B ... And Coffee
Hey guys, so lately and on weekends especially, I've been feeling very wired/wound up, trouble sleeping, a bit "moody" lots of energy. Last night
Kidney pain with no kidney stones?
I've had a very strange and alarming pain in my left kidney for the past five years. I'm 24 and have had a fair few years of UTIs which were
Iím at a stage of giving up on everything??
Iíve been struggling with my physical and mental health for most of my life, I started feeling severely suicidal by first grade. I was diagnosed with
Too Much CoffeeVitamin B
So lately and on weekends especially, I've been feeling very wired/wound up, trouble sleeping or too much sleep. Last night was out with BF till

Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice