Kick in the "back"...

...doesn't work with me. If you do so, I'll reply back. In other words, this expression ain't good with me. I just can't get the hell enough motivation.

Now I am under a dilemma. I am still looking for a way to get motivated at this time of school where exams and final stuff are very nearby. The current point is that I'm fluncking about every matter and I was wondering: should I abandon working on some course to concentrate my effort on stretegic ones or try to balance everything and see whatever I will pass ?

From what can I get my will to go through everything properly. I know I am the kind of good studying but I am just not at this point of my life. I even noticed my work time decrease over school years. Imagine that: harder tasks, less work. What happens ?

Now it sounds like adding pieces of gold in a cargo with a whole. Believe me it doesn't float AT ALL. Huh ? I thought nobody would think I was right...

I am dreamless; it seems like everything is worthless the effort anyway.

I really can't conceive any way I can do something wonderful what I am right now. I've proven myself that any challenge I got into was hopeless.

By the way I think that I should fix some other problems this one but to me it urges just a bit more since after this semester I'll have the whole summer to get back control of my reins. Thanks in advance and

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO REPLY WITH A GOOD LENGHT OF CONTENT.

It seems that you are looking for help in the wrong place.

I would suggest that your Academic Adviser can give you guidance in this matter. Does your school offer counseling services? They helped me a lot when it came to dealing with procrastination, being overwhelmed by schoolwork, having realistic expectations, etc.

Also, talk to your professors about what's going on. Trust me when I say they've probably dealt with this in the past with other students and will do their best to help you out by letting you turn in assignments you missed, etc.