my g/f doesnt like it wen i talk to other girls...i have no interest in doing anythin w/ other girls but she feels that i do. i love her so much and she thinks that we are drifting apart because she is always getting "jealous" and making a scene and that i will stop loving her...

i dont know what to do, i love her so much its crazy is there anyway i can assure her that i will never do such a thing to her...i understand why she feels this way because of her past but is there a way to help her not worry so much...cuz i dont ever wanna lose her...

tell her this, say to her that she has nothing to worry about. you trust her right? tell her that, tell her you trust her and that it isn't being fair to you by saying she can't trust you. you've been loyal and faithful and she shouldn't be worried. then tell her that staying in love isn't going to be easy when she doesn't have faith in your trust. remind her why she has nothing to worry about, then say she's over-reacting then followed by "i'll forgive you if you buy me dinner"

thanks for the advice from the both of you, i dont think she's tryin to find an excuse to get out of a relationship, i know about her past and the way guys have broke her heart by cheating on her so i can understand why she feels the way she feels but i jus find it wrong that she feels that way because i dont even see other girls the way i see her, and she still continues to be jealous..but for what? nothing, shes got me and i am intent on keepin it that way. i will have a talk w/ her wen she gets back, shes outta town for a couple days.