My mom thinks she is a witch.

My mom has a witch spells book and like more than one.

I had a dream with a lady who was trying to keep me in her house. One time it was with 2 other witches and another time was where me and 2 other "friends" escaped from the witches house b.c she was about to cook us for dinner. There was a man and 2 witches in the dream i usually have.

I have them a lot now. I talked to my mom and told her and she told me she cast a spell on me so that i can have more "street smarts"..I told her thats crazy, and she told me that she cast those same spells the 2 nights i had the dream. I didnt let her know the days i had them until she told me when she cast them. but I didnt actually tell her its wrong. Although, i love her, I think she is crazy sometimes. Example A.

Ide like for these dreams to stop, b/c they are really haunting!

How can i talk to her and let her know that i dont want her to cast spells on me. I think this is what has been bring all of the negative energy to my home. I am a saved christian and i try to go to church everytime its open. I don't believe in witchery. I know it is a abomination to God.

I feel like my mother is the one who is holding me back. She told me she does these spells because she loves me and wants to protect me. I think its all a lil nuts and i was just wondering what others think of this whole situation.

I live with my dad. I come to my moms after school. I love her, dont get me wrong I just think its kindof evil. Its creating negative energy. Anything to do with "work of the devil" is bad you kno? I just dontk now how to tell her how i feel about it because she believens the saints and not really God. Which is very upsetting since i am a Christian and all.... She doesnt really believen God because she just hasn't had a good life. Her life is way rough. She got my bro and me taken away because of use of drugs and she has had 3 other kids since then. So now she is single and desparate for a man. I just feel so mean by telling her to not cast spells on me lol.

Okay Yeah...Thanks you bunches!

Being a christian myself, I think you underestimate what your church would do for you. I don;t know what denomination you are, but at my church, my pastors would go to great lengths to help me with a problem like that. Your pastor should take this very sriously, and if they don't, I would suggest you find another church where people will actually HELP you.

Personally I DO believe in witchcraft. I personally believe that any type of witchcraft is harmful. This isn't a situation that I would take lightly if I were you.

One thing I would suggest is that you sit your mom down, tell her that you don't feel comfortable with the dreams or the fact that she's casting spells on you (something which you have no control over), and that you would like her to respect your wishes by NOT casting anymore spells on you. If it were me, my feelings would be that she is forcing her belief system on me and I don't feel that it's right or fair. She may be wanting to protect you, but obviously you don't feel protected or smarter. And she truly should respect that.