I'm Happy!

I'm really happy, the guy that I have liked for a while invited me to his birthday. It's not for a couple of months, but if things keep going the way they are i might ask him out on a date or for a few drinks over the next couple of weeks. Things are really good. We usually can't stand to be with in arms length of each other. We usually argue over the stupidest things, but we've been getting along really well. We did have an argument last Friday but everything seems cool. Usually when we have an argument we don't talk for 3-4 weeks. I know it seems like alot of dribble. But I feel really Happy!

What do the two of you argue about? I am trying to figure out if your personalities clash or what. If you usually can't stand to be within arm's reach of each other, and argue and stop speaking for a month at a time, these are not very positive signs. What is different now? And can it be sustained? I am glad you got invited to his party. But please don't get your hopes up too high, based on your history with him. Have fun.

It's like a love hate thing that we have going on. He'll say something stupid and I'll over react, It's not so much that we can't stand to be with in arms reach, it's that when we are together we usually argue over the stupidest things. When we don't have an argument we get along great. We used to get along really well about a year and a half ago. Then I was told he liked me and things changed between us. I think overreacting when he says something or does something annoying was my way of keeping him from getting close to me.