Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it healthy to not clean ur butt when ur showering?

chickensoup

Is it healthy to not clean ur butt when ur showering?

well... i didn't know where to put this topic but it seems to be relvent to health... i recently found out that my gf dose not stick her hand up her butt to clean her butthole with soap. instead she says that watered down soap runs through the crevice and cleans it(sorry if this all sounds werid or rude). The only time she cleans it is when she wipes her butt after taking a dump.

Is it normal to do this or am i the weird one ? Am i the only one that uses my hand to clean my butt hole with soap? Is this healthy?!

Sn0man
    First of all, if she's cleaning her butt with soup there's a problem.

When you take a shower, wash your a** with soap. Not SOUP. lmfao......

chickensoup
    opppss...thanx for correcting my mistake....

well, as i stated she does not clean her butt with soap but lets watery soap run naturally to her butt and (hopes) it cleans it. so i don't think that is clean then eh?

sweetchick
    Yeah as they said above if she is cleaning her butt with soap and water there is diffently a problem... Those parts are self cleaning and shouldnt be cleaned with soap. If someone were to do that they would usually get infections. And sticking your hand up your butt and cleaning it Ive never heard of that and I dont think that anyone should be doing that.

chickensoup
    but it only the suface of the butthole ...i am not saying go inside and clean it...just the surface.

if someone doesn't clean the surface of their butt and butthole with soap than won't it be pretty dirtly (even if u wipe it with tissue after taking a dump)

SPark
    After reading this post, I thanked my lucky stars for landing me in Japan where we have the wonderful Washlet, an amazing invention attached to the toilet seat that takes perfect care of such matters in the privacy of the john...no soap or soup involved, and even if you don`t use it, it`s there, so everyone can *assume* that you did (no pun intended, but there does seem to be one lurking there, doesn`t there?).

sweetchick
    As your girlfriend said water will clean that and it wont be dirty If she did she would probably get A urine bladder infection because soap irrates that. Especcialy if she would clean it on a regualar bases

Sn0man
    Clean your frickin butt with soap on the outside. I'm not talking sticking your fingers up there, but for god's sake, get the soap bar in the crack. If you don't, that's just nasty....

sweetchick
    No.... lol no... Girls CAN NOT put soap anywhere down there. I should know Ive had a urine bladder infection and my doctor told me it was caused by me taking bubble baths to often. He informed me that girls should not clean anywhere down there with soap. Its not nasty... Down there cleans its self and when we wipe that cleans it too.

Sn0man
    aww hell no! why the hell can't you clean with soap? us guy's can! If you ain't cleaning that a**, that's just nasty...dayumn!!!

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Soft Drinks
I have decided to give up soft drinks for 1 week to see if I can do it. I love diet coke! I have read articles on how people lose weight by cutting
Weird quitting smoking withdrawals..help?
I quit smoking just a couple of days ago. I knew that craving cigarettes is a no brainer being part of the quitting process. But I'm having the
Related to IUD or something else
Yesterday I awoke to a sharp pain, I believe in my ovary. Today it's more dull than sharp, but my period started about 4 days ago, so I'm not
Medication review & feel secure about no longer needing it
It has been a long haul since my complete breakdown in July 2012. After a few years of therapy ,a year and a bit on Klonopin and then only very
I feel like I'm going to go insane.
So, this is going to take forever. I'd be tempted to just drop down and accept what I'm becoming, but I do need some serious help and I have nowhere
Too many things piling up at once.... I feel like I'm spiraling down.
I started my first semester at college in September. Making friends has been incredibly hard, but I managed to make an incredibly close friend who I
Trying to make sense of myself
I will try to keep this as short as I can, but what I've been going through is kind of hard to explain. Basically what has been going on is that I
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice