Hey, I've been with my girlfriend for about 5 months or so, and our relationship is great. I love being with her. Our relationship is really easy going, laid back, and casual. We aren't much for public affection, and when we talk, it's usually based around us laughing at something, and if it's serious, it's about something other than us. I feel that she may get bored if she thinks that she has me now.. there is no more challenge, but maybe she wants to hear how much I care for her. I have never really told her how much I like her.. not straight out of the blue, and sometimes I go to sleep depressed, for no reason.. She didn't do anything wrong, but I compare us to other couples I see at school, and tell myself they hang out more than we do.. and all that.

I want to tell her how much I like her, (because I don't know if Im in love with her yet), but I don';t know what to say.. because we dont really talk about it.. I want to be able to talk to her about anything, and be comfortable.. how do I start a conversation about this? Please and

THanks!

PLease answer.. I am feeling horrible