31 year old sister and 2 kids still live at home

Ok from the subject you can tell this is pretty pathetic. My sister is now 31 years old she has two kids ages 11 and 12 and they are still living with us. My sister got divorced about 8 or 9 years ago because of a drug adicted abusive husband and moved in to "get back on her feet" well they do pay some rent $300 dollars a month (if she gets around to it) and they all three stay in one room. About 2 years ago my sister was arrested for stealing $2,000 from her work and for 31 accounts of identity fraud against my grandmother (using her SS # to get cars, furniture,cell phone, credit cards ect.) basically she bankrupted my grandma. she went to jail for 6 months (way to short) my dad paid for her bail payed back the money she stole and took care of her kids while she was in jail bought her a computer so she could have a good job then put her through bartending school in all its about $26,000 all which she was supposed to pay back this is not likely...On top of that she is a slob...she is lazy, has no job, does no house work (ex. my dad asked her to clean the bathroom -easy job- she made her daughter do it while she watched tv) the list goes on and on. on top of that she has expressed she has no plan to EVER move out. My mother who has had her head sooo far up her butt for well ever is getting tired of her mooching too. My dad is angry because she isnt even trying to get a job or do any house work(she is sooo lazy she hardly will get up to shower--once a week MAYBE) she isnt even his daughter and he still has been trying to help all he can and she basically keeps slapping him in the face. She visibly makes my life miserable and perposly (im not the only one who sees it) because of my sister i feel like a stranger in my own house. Im afraid to go to eat anything because she usually yells at me for touching "her food" which she doesnt even buy then my mom yells at me for making her yell at me also if i even talk to her kids she yells at me the result of this is a whole lot of crying and staying isolated in my room. She literally controlls my house and my life. my mom was going to drop me at the park to hang out with a group of about 15 friends and my sister started saying how she could do that and i needed to be grounded because i didnt vacume my room when i cleaned it well i got grounded and missed a bunch of stuff i was supposed to be able to do for one go to british colombia with my choir. Honestly i would rather die than live in this house one more day. I dont know what to do. She is literally ruening my life(to pay for my sisters problems my dad had to drain my college account) i dont know what to do i need help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me advice or something im desperate

Your sister is sucking your parents dry because they are letting her. She needs to be booted out on her rear end. Her kids should stay. Your sister needs a wake up call. It's time to grow up and take responsibility for her life. Your parents are enabling her to continue to not work, be lazy, and suck their bank account dry. It will not stop until your parents put their foots down and give her no choice. And it is not normal or healthy for her to be living in the same room as her 11 and 12 year olds. They need their own space away from her. And she needs to get it together and stand on her own two feet. There are no excuses. I hope your parents can be strong and do it. Because until they do....it's only going to get worse.

Oops....I didn't make myself clear on a couple of things. Her kids should continue to stay with you until she gets a job...a place to live....and can prove she is able to do it. Handing her anything is the wrong thing to do....it doesn't teach her that it's only up to her. She should be kicked out immeditately. Then she has no choice but to do something with her life. Maybe she should be given a time limit....like you need to get a job within the next 30 days or "see ya". At 31 she should be on her own raising her kids.

thats what ive said and they just say they "have no choice" i dont know im just very lost and dont want to deal with her anymore she makes me cry literally every day no one else makes me cry, i broke my leg in 8 places and didnt cry but her she does it to me with ease i just want her gone

I understand where your parents are coming from....the feel if they don't take care of her...something bad will happen to her or her kids. But they do have achoice.....your parents are in denial and aren't ready for "tough love". Kicking her out would be the best gift they could give your sister. She needs immediate and intense motivation to get her act together. I really, really feel for your sitation. Your parents are suffering.....and it sucks. If I was there....I'd grab your sister and by the time I was done with her.....she'd see the light. I'm not being funny or a smart-butt by saying that.....My brother put my parents in a similar situation. And if not for my intervention....who knows how things would be right now. My brother went into the Navy and is re-enlisting....so he turned out okay.

yeah my sister was in the navy but due to birth complications she had to leave my dad does want her out and i think my mom does too but like i said its just not happening ive told her she needed to get out ha ha listen to this we will get into an argument and she will say "dont talk to me like that im an adult your a b_t*h child" Ill say"if your an adult get out and get a life your 31 and still living with your mommy!" then she usually shovs me down or into a wall then my mom will walk in and she will say i shoved her and ill get grounded

oh i will be im 15 but im thinking ill move out before im 18 anyway because of this ill move in with my brother (27 years old) that or with my bf until i can figure something out (he graduates this year) but i refuse to stay here its cruel and unusual punishment in soooo many ways and i will do anything to get out

• 2 weeks later...