Signs of a relationship to last...

I was just curious if it would be possible for some of use to list some traits of a strong relationship. Instead of people making "will this relationship last", or "am I doing this right" posts, we can look here to see things that may be missing, that can maybe be added into our relationships to strengthen them.

ummm.....

We laugh all the time together. No matter what it is we are giggling about it.

I always want to touch him

I sing really loud along with the radio in my car, and I don't sing very well at all, and he never complains about it. I asked him once why he never said anything about it, and he said that it was because he knew it made me happy. (he lets me be me)

We can talk about anything, no matter what.

I'm not sure if that is exactly what you were askig for, but all that stuff makes my relationship great.

Trust

Honesty

Compromise

Acceptance of who they are...don't go trying to change them...it rarely works out.

Being a good listener

Patience

Understanding

Not being jealous

Romance.....a relationship would be DEAD if it didn't have that... at least that's my opinion

Working toward a common goal.....especially for people who plan on spending the rest of their lives together.

Obviously going the opposite way of what I listed are big time relationship killers. There are so many more I could list...but I feel these are the most important