Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's the difference between cute, sexy, hot, and pretty ??

candieeeegirl

What's the difference between cute, sexy, hot, and pretty ??

Guys, what's the difference when u say a girl is cute, hot, sexy, and pretty? it seems that some girls are always hot, others are just pretty, etc. As for me, i'm always "cute". lol what does that mean anyhow.

easyguy
    Platinum Member
    When I think "cute" I think not supermodel qualities, but attractiveness. It's hard to describe. Everyone has their own idea of what "cute" is.

3. 04-08-2005, 09:01 PM

MetallicAguy
    Silver Member
    Cute is average-looking. Sexy is a tease (depending how good of a tease the girl is lol). Hot is hot; enough said. Pretty is like below hot, it's a "grade" under it lol.

Caldus
    Silver Member
    Cute to me means above average looks. Pretty to me means ... well ... very good looks. Hot, like someone else said, is just an emphasized "pretty" to me.

DropToZero
    I know this is going to sound bad, but if you don't want just opinions, there is a way to scale this...like 1 to 10. 1 being bad, 10 being great.

5-6 Cute
    6-8 Sexy/Pretty
    9-10+ lol Hot

It sounds pretty shallow, but a lot of guys do this. Not like they'd ever tell the girl tho...

Yes, visit link removed to hone your rating skills

CarrieB123
    I know you are asking guys, but I think "cute" can be the best, cute can describe your looks and your attitude all in one.

Pretty, I don't like that word, but I think it describes the women's face, if she has like a stunning face.

And Hot I think has to do with face and body. So if your coined "cute" go with it, cutie!

My guy friends in high school would refer to some girls as a "butter-face" meaning "everything looks good but her face" Kinda funny!

Mr. B
    ...not sure the exact definitions, but I can rate how complimentary each word is IMO, best first...

beautiful
    pretty
    cute
    sexy
    hot

...truth is, hot girls are a dime a dozen, truly beautiful ones are much more rare however.

I_love_rain_hugs_and_you
    Some people use the words interchangeably, but I see them as having separate meanings.

Cute: Means the girl is vulnerable, someone you want to cuddle, protect, care for, a girl you worry about, someone who is innocent and who is not supposed to be promiscious.

Hot: Someone for whom you have no romantic feelings, but just want to have sex with her. Your only interest in her is sexual, not romantic.

Sexy: For me, sexy is a state. Any girl can "become" sexy by what she wears, how she acts.

Pretty: Simply means physically attractive, without any romantic or sexual interest. Like you could say that your sister is pretty, and not have any romantic or sexual interest in her.

I hope this helps....Interesting question!!!

Sn0man
    Im a big fan of 'cute' girls. Its very difficult to describe, but I would have to say cute is someone petite with an attractive look and innocent looking. I might throw big bright eyes in there too and a beautiful smile. That's my idea of cute.

I'm not into hot or sexy...never had a good time with girls I would consider to be hot or sexy because they usually denote mean or gossipy girls. Not to generalize, but that's been my experience with them.

Pretty I would place in the same category as cute.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
what possesed me to do that??
Why is flirting so complicated? no luck if you do or don't. I told my crush how I felt, now its painfully awkward. I cant take it, too awkward. All I
Did I come on too strong? 21 (F) & 23 (M) SUPER LONG
I met this guy a few weeks ago. He came to my birthday and he really took an interest in me. He was a friend of a friend, so I guess not a total
Co-worker acting really weird (what's her deal?)
I have a new co-worker since a couple of months. When I met her my long term relationship had been slowly dying for months, maybe longer. She was
Met anew amazing woman/single mother who doesn't have much free time
Met the most amazing woman a couple months ago at my nieces baseball game. From the moment we saw each other we both turned into ""....lol After
Am I reading too much into this?
I'm going to try to make this as short as possible, but there's a lot of info here, so I apologize for that in advance. I am a late 20-something
This is very frustrating!
A little introduction I am a 20 year old guy, I am handsome, open and a fun guy to be around. So I started following that girl on instagram (lets
Feeling lead on?
Hey guys, So about 5 months ago I met this girl at work. We are both lesbians, in our mid twenties. We got along right off the bat. Started

Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice