Not Sure What He Wants From Me?

Ok as the topic says I'm not sure what he wants from me. I met a guy we chat on the phone and talk over IM. Now I asked him the other week what he wanted from me, Did he want me to be his friend or something more. He said he didn't know on either, which annoyed me. So we're talking on IM today and this was how our convsation went

him: hey id really like to catch up again

me: ok when

him: well u can only do sats hey or do u have more days off now

me: no back to work tonight

him: oh ok

me: where did you want to meet next time? in town again?

him: spose it be easiest wouldnt it?

me: i guess so

me: i was thinkin to that we might make it an hour half, 2 hour thing or even a movie so that way we dont have to feel to much pressure about talking lol

me: when

him: spose next sat tho its a bit to early to no when tho

me: yeah it's a bit early to know yet

me: i'm going for a walk down the beach in a minute, so i'll talk to ya later

him: ok bye cass... can i ask u one question as silly as it might be

me: yeah sure

him: wat u wearing...and no its not meant to be rude or anything lol

me: my gym clothes, why

him: just asking. no alterior motive lol

me: no why

him: i just wanted to no wat ya wearing. i wish i could see u now and just wanted to get a picture of wat ya lookin like at moment.

him: i dont mean for any of that to sound strange or anything, i dont mean any thing like that

what does he want from me?. i'm so confused. Any help would be great. Why won't he tell me what it is he wants? I'm scared this is going to end in tears. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Yeah... I agree - I think he just wants to get to know you. Don't push the "what do you want from me" thing just yet - you may wind up pushing him away. Just get to know him, have fun. But, don't put your life on hold waiting for him to make a date with you. If he asks you out, but you already made plans with your friends, don't break the plans with your friends. Go out with him another day.

Good luck!

Ah that was a cute conversation. Why do you need to know what he wants from you right this minute? Part of the fun in getting to know someone is not knowing what comes next. Enjoy the exchanges, he seems to like you so don't worry about it. As long as you stay on the same page as him --getting to know each other stage--you have nothing to worry about. It's when you start to get ahead of yourself that you get into trouble.

Flirt with him, go on some nice dates and just take it slow. As long as you aren't exclusive --accept dates from other guys as well.

Don't pressure him into something he might not be ready for yet...and don't rush yourself either. Get to know him and find out what he's all about.

Have fun!