Very Angry need to Vent!

I am so angry right now. There is a lady (call her Julie) that I work with who I thought was a nice person until 2 weeks ago.

I muck around with a guy at work, and this particular day we were pushing each other, laughing, joking, making sly remarks to each and I was poking him. I guess it could have been seen a flirting. But on my behalf it was just 2 friends having fun. He walked past later and I said something smart and quick witted and that's when Julie turned to me and said

Julie: " ____ Is a really nice bloke isn't he?"

Me: " What's you point." I said meanly, cause I knew where she was going.

Julie: " Oh nothing just he's a nice guy."

We just kept working didn't think nothing of it. The next night Kay who I also work with over heard a conversation between Julie and ____. Saying something about taking me out on a date. He said I was only 17 and that I was to young. As soon as there conversation ended she walked straight over to Kay and asked her old I was. I'm 21. Kay told me about the conversation and how she headed straight from him to her and asked how old I was. I was fuming. It made things between ____ and I very awkward for about a week I wouldn't look at him or talk to him. He sensed it. The one night last week I was working with Julie again and we had another conversation that went like this

Julie: " What do you think of ____?"

I shook my head no. As in don't even. Then walked away for 5 mins. Then went back and asked

me: "Why?"

Julie: "Beacuse I spoke to ____ and he thought you were 17, I asked Kay and she said you were 21. I told ____ and he didn't know."

So by this point I am extremly angry and haven't spoken to her scince. But I did confront ____ over the situation not alot was said. He just asked if she had said something to me and I told him last night she did. He shook his head. Didn't say much. I said to him that was why I was funny around him and why I wouldn't talk to him. He said he thought that was why. Things are getting better we're getting back to normal. But then on the way home from work last night Mary (sorry getting complicated I know) said that Julie and herself had a conversation about me. Julie has said that she thinks that she offended me. And that she thought she was doing the right thing. Scince ___ likes her. (even though I made it clear that I didn't like him) And she just thought that scince we were both single that it would be a good idea. But see as far as I know he doesn't like me. Mary also said last week before her convo with Julie that he liked a 17yr old and he thought I was 17yrs. I was hoping that he doesn't like me because it's all just to weird. I like the fact that I could joke around with him and things wouldn't get complicated. But now they seem to have.

It's eating at me driving me nuts and causing alot of stress, in the work place for me.

I just needed to vent on this whole situation. If you've got any opinions or and views on the situation feel free to have your say.

The main question is do I have the right to be so angry at her?

Now see I think your wrong because I told her not to even think about it. I told her that I wasn't the least bit intrested in him romanticly. And she's now stuffed up the friendship that he and I shared. I know I asked if I had the right to be angry but I did some more thinking about it and feel that I do. I know she thought she was doing the right thing and I have begun to make the effort to talk to her, but I do still feel a little angry.