Found a job I really want.. need advice pls

Hi, I've found a job vacancy for a record store (HMV)

I really really want this job and I want to show my enthusiasm for the cv (same as resume) I'm not sure what I can put that shows my enthusiasm without going over the top or looking unprofessional. Also I need advice on faking my confidence if I get an interview. I have a bubbly personality, but unfortunately I'm too shy in interviews and I need a way to be myself. When I get the job I know I will become more confident.

Any advice/ideas please? I would sell my mother to get this job and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get it!

You cannot fake confidence believe in yourself that you are the right person for the job and if they dont hire you it is their mistake. You need to believe in yourself, you maybe shy becasue u lack self-esteem. Your best bet is to be you and show them who you are and what they will get if they hire you. Do you want this job bad enough?? That is all the confidence you will need, knowing you are the right person for the job...go in there and show them what you have...

good luck

You don't fake confidence at an interveiw, you temporarily gain some. Be extra possitive, and just go in there and sell yourself, and what you've got to offer.

Tip: Make sure your resume is not only very up to date, but make sure it doesn't have holes in the time (ie. between jobs) Make sure it looks nice, and eye catchy (but proffesional of course!) The average time an employer looks at a resume is like 10 seconds-ish, so if it looks crappy, good luck, you'll need it.

Be confident in yourself. Say it over and over, you know your the best for the job. I wish I could give you better advise, but you've gotta just sell yourself, but still be yourself. Personality is important, but I'm sure you've got a great personality.