Love Spells to return an ex- Do they work?

I cant say that I have ever heard of a love spell working to get back an ex. However if you want an ex back I do believe that there is a method that will work. The problem is that people seem to doubt its effectiveness before it has yielded its results. I also find that people arent committed as much to achieving the goal of getting their ex back that they initially thought.

definitely not. Even if such a magical spell did exist would you really want to use it? Putting an ex into an artificial state of being in love with you doesn't sound that great.

As far as the whole "getting your ex back" topic goes, I don't understand it. There is NO, NO, NO, real way to 'get' your ex back. The relationship ended for a reason and chances are the other person was ready to move on. If they DO get back with you, they were planning on doing it anyways. So in reality it's up to the other party. I know not what anyone wants to hear, but really!

Sorry for the rant, time for school.

Take care

definitely not. Even if such a magical spell did exist would you really want to use it? Putting an ex into an artificial state of being in love with you doesn't sound that great.

As far as the whole "getting your ex back" topic goes, I don't understand it. There is NO, NO, NO, real way to 'get' your ex back. The relationship ended for a reason and chances are the other person was ready to move on. If they DO get back with you, they were planning on doing it anyways. So in reality it's up to the other party. I know not what anyone wants to hear, but really!

Sorry for the rant, time for school.

Take care

Now, to this I disagree. I think there is a way, which requires you to manipulate their feeligns so that they want you, done of course in a loving way. If taken too far and abused, it will blow up on you. But most people let their own feelings and emotions get in the way.

Magic spells, I don't think so. Cold-blooded seduction, Yes, but only for the few who can make it work.

These spells can work, but the rule is in doing such things that whatever you send out will come back to you threefold. There aren't too many rules in Wicca, but there is one that many can seem to agree on and that is this: do not use magick to manipulate someone else. That is asking for serious repercussions. Think about it: there is a reason they broke it off with you. Not nessacarily because of something YOU did, but perhaps the break off was saving you from something down the line? If you do a spell to get someone back into your life, it's not good, you're manipulating them for your own wants, and it's going to backfire...three times more. Be careful what you wish for, in other words. You could get your ex back, but have them turn out to be psycho killers or something. Or get them back and then meet someone who is perfect for you. I mean I'd hate to think what would have happened if I cast a spell to get my ex back: to this day he has no job, nor does he seem to be real motivated to get one, and I met this other guy who has a job and seems pretty dang near perfect for me. Don't do it.

I think there are some misconceptions as to what a love spell is.

First - of course you miss him and I know everyone will say "do you really want this guy back and under some spell etc."

I think when you are hurting this kind of "logic" is counterproductive. The head does not make decisions in matters of the heart.

Also, when you become involved with someone your energies interact and when that person abruptly pulls away the other person often has a psychic and emotional trauma - it takes a while to heal such a hurt.

NOW, if you are serious about the love spell I am providing you with a link for you to get more information on it. I do NOT have anything to do with this place but it helped give me information for myself in explaining the way spells DO work.

I hope this helps you - I will be thinking of you and wishing for your healing in this.

I totally agree. Her fault???? Yeah okay...that was him on his own gone mad b/c she didnt want him anymore and had moved on just like with a woman. We want to go crazy when our ex is involved with someone else...ONLY if we are still in love/still practically stalking them.... other than that he took his life into his own hands

Well, whether you believe in spells or not, I think the central issue goes back to whether or not you would really WANT someone who only loved you for 'exteriorly motivated' (yes, I am pretty sure I just invented a word there) reasons... Would you really want someone who loved you because you put some kind of 'spell' on them? You would never know in your heart if that person truly loved you or was there because of manipulation....

As painful as it is, we must come to grips with the fact that we may never 'get' our exes back... I do not agree that we cannot 'get' them back, either... If whatever caused the breakup in the first place is removed or 'fixed,' then it is possible that they might get back together, even if one of them initially did not want to... People can change... It's called learning from our mistakes....

So instead of seeking out a spell, search your heart for what went wrong and if there is anything YOU can do about it... Sometimes we can and sometimes we can't. If it is out of our own control (the other person left for another person, or for their own personal reasons), then we have no choice but to accept it and respect the other person. You want to get your EX back? Show them respect...

Another point: I assume that these "spells" are some sort of potion that would have to be given to someone surreptitiously. Even if benign it may be illegal but if there were anything remotely poisonous or toxic or mind-altering then it is certainly illegal. And intent rather than outcome is also punishable in law.

Think 'date rape drugs' and you will see what I mean.

The debate as to whether spells work or not is bootless. It is a matter of faith - not logic or proof. Roman Catholics believe that the bread and wine at Mass is turned into the Body and Blood of Christ. They do not require proof it is so - it is a matter of Faith.

Another point: I assume that these "spells" are some sort of potion that would have to be given to someone surreptitiously. Even if benign it may be illegal but if there were anything remotely poisonous ot toxic or mind-altering then it is certainly illegal. And intent rather than outcome is also punishable in law.

Think 'date rape drugs' and you will see what I mean.

The debate as to whether spells work or not is bootless. It is a matter of faith - not logic or proof. Roman Catholics believe that the bread and wine at Mass is turned into the Body and Blood of Christ. They do not require proof it is so - it is a matter of Faith.

Nope, spells are not "consumed", at least not the usual spells. Sometimes there are things mixed, but not given to the intended, they may be bottled and buried, or spread around. Often they use candles, herbs, dolls, basically symbols to project the power and to ask for the help of the deities/spirits they are requesting help from - like an offering. The only times I have heard of them being consumed is in joint spells, where both partners are doing spell to reinforce their bond, or when the spell caster may drink something or taste something (honey for example is a common offering in the Santeria religion to love goddess).

And you are right on the faith part though DN. Spells, from my understanding from those I know who are wiccan or practice spells (but are not wiccan) are basically prayers reinforced with chants, and maybe certain actions to bring power to the prayer.

Just like prayers can come true, so can spells. And one should not cast a spell to "force" someone against their free will. Spells can be cast to "open their eyes" to your love, but not to force them to love back. Force will come back on you in the end, whether you believe in the Wiccan three law or not....just think, that person is not truly choosing to love you - which is what love should be about, at least true love.

what happens if two or more adherents cast exactly the same spell on the same man?

I think the idea is that since you can't force him, your motivations have to be pure, and the universe will honour whatever is in the best interest of all involved. Even if that means not fulfilling the spell as you had intended. Maybe someone else will come your way instead

If two cast on the same man, the intentions of one or two may not be pure, or maybe the universe does not wish for that to happen. Since you can't force love, it may however heighten his awareness of his feelings.

I think what spells CAN do is give you more confidence and thereforeeee POSSIBLY allow person to notice you in ways they had not before. But then it is more placebo, right? It's about believing in the power of the spell - but I think it is more about believing in power of yourself.

The head does not make decisions in matters of the heart.

The heart tells us what we want - the head should tell us if what we want is good for us, if it is attainable and how to go about getting it.

And when to stop wishing for the impossible and move on.

We have both emotional and rational parts of the brain and should use both of them.

The heart tells us what we want - the head should tell us if what we want is good for us, if it is attainable and how to go about getting it.

And when to stop wishing for the impossible and move on.

We have both emotional and rational parts of the brain and should use both of them.

And if you want them, you need to address their emotions. Make them feel how you want them to feel. I don't think a spell is the answer to that.

actually yes...depending on ur source...

I will pm u to let u know what it is and how to do it .lol. I know because its worked on my mom before.

Shes had her man come back to her everytime....Its to do with sharing the same interests. But it depends on what kind of relationship u were in.

Ok, I am merely asking this out of curiosity now, but if spells don't cause or force someone to do something outside their free will, then why is it against ethics to do a spell, ANY kind of spell for that matter on someone AGAINST their will? Especially a love spell, or a spell to harm? If it causes them no effect to do anything outside of their will, then why is it spoken of in poor light to do such a thing, besides the fact that it's selfish and manipulative? I am just asking now here. I mean I have studied Wicca and Spells and Magick for about 3 years now, and I seem to hear the same thing all the time: "Do not do a spell on someone without their consent, do not do a spell for your own benifits, no not do something that will force them againsit their own will to obey you." I wish like heck now that I didn't sell my books, (I was short of money for a long time) because I really need a reference.

I have been told that spells are merely focused prayer and meditation to direct energy to what it is you want to accomplish.

I am not an advocate, or a detractor, but if you decide that this is the way you want to go then you should check out this website:

link removed

It has a listing of some alleged online spell casters who are running scams.

I think that if you wish to try a spell to bring the two of you together, then it would be in your best interest to learn how to do it yourself. This path is not for those who want a quick fix, but if you truly feel that you are meant to be together, then the time and effort in learning how to try to direct this energy may be worth it. But if the Universe (or God, Spirit, Truth, insert your belief system here) knows that there is a better match out there, any spell casting, no matter how sincere your intentions, will not bring forth exactly what you intended in the first place. Which may be the best thing when you look upon it in hindsight.