Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love Spells to return an ex- Do they work?

Love Spells to return an ex- Do they work?

Has anyone ever tried a love spell? If so...what was it and did it work?

No...this is real life...and if they did exist i certainly woudnt use it.

I cant say that I have ever heard of a love spell working to get back an ex. However if you want an ex back I do believe that there is a method that will work. The problem is that people seem to doubt its effectiveness before it has yielded its results. I also find that people arent committed as much to achieving the goal of getting their ex back that they initially thought.

ur right Day_Walker.

definitely not. Even if such a magical spell did exist would you really want to use it? Putting an ex into an artificial state of being in love with you doesn't sound that great.

As far as the whole "getting your ex back" topic goes, I don't understand it. There is NO, NO, NO, real way to 'get' your ex back. The relationship ended for a reason and chances are the other person was ready to move on. If they DO get back with you, they were planning on doing it anyways. So in reality it's up to the other party. I know not what anyone wants to hear, but really!

Sorry for the rant, time for school.

Take care

Originally Posted by cooldude1234
    definitely not. Even if such a magical spell did exist would you really want to use it? Putting an ex into an artificial state of being in love with you doesn't sound that great.

As far as the whole "getting your ex back" topic goes, I don't understand it. There is NO, NO, NO, real way to 'get' your ex back. The relationship ended for a reason and chances are the other person was ready to move on. If they DO get back with you, they were planning on doing it anyways. So in reality it's up to the other party. I know not what anyone wants to hear, but really!

Sorry for the rant, time for school.

Take care
    Now, to this I disagree. I think there is a way, which requires you to manipulate their feeligns so that they want you, done of course in a loving way. If taken too far and abused, it will blow up on you. But most people let their own feelings and emotions get in the way.

Magic spells, I don't think so. Cold-blooded seduction, Yes, but only for the few who can make it work.

These spells can work, but the rule is in doing such things that whatever you send out will come back to you threefold. There aren't too many rules in Wicca, but there is one that many can seem to agree on and that is this: do not use magick to manipulate someone else. That is asking for serious repercussions. Think about it: there is a reason they broke it off with you. Not nessacarily because of something YOU did, but perhaps the break off was saving you from something down the line? If you do a spell to get someone back into your life, it's not good, you're manipulating them for your own wants, and it's going to backfire...three times more. Be careful what you wish for, in other words. You could get your ex back, but have them turn out to be psycho killers or something. Or get them back and then meet someone who is perfect for you. I mean I'd hate to think what would have happened if I cast a spell to get my ex back: to this day he has no job, nor does he seem to be real motivated to get one, and I met this other guy who has a job and seems pretty dang near perfect for me. Don't do it.

What a Love spell really is

I think there are some misconceptions as to what a love spell is.
    First - of course you miss him and I know everyone will say "do you really want this guy back and under some spell etc."
    I think when you are hurting this kind of "logic" is counterproductive. The head does not make decisions in matters of the heart.
    Also, when you become involved with someone your energies interact and when that person abruptly pulls away the other person often has a psychic and emotional trauma - it takes a while to heal such a hurt.

NOW, if you are serious about the love spell I am providing you with a link for you to get more information on it. I do NOT have anything to do with this place but it helped give me information for myself in explaining the way spells DO work.
    I hope this helps you - I will be thinking of you and wishing for your healing in this.
    Last edited by kamurj; 12-01-2006 at 02:38 PM.

I find it really hard to believe that something like this could possibly work. Even if they did work it would never be the right thing to do, you cant force or manipulate someone into loving you, for something to be true love it has to be given of a persons own free will.

11. 02-17-2005, 01:01 PM

I totally agree. Her fault???? Yeah okay...that was him on his own gone mad b/c she didnt want him anymore and had moved on just like with a woman. We want to go crazy when our ex is involved with someone else...ONLY if we are still in love/still practically stalking them.... other than that he took his life into his own hands

13. 02-17-2005, 02:15 PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice