thought I might be...

hunny

hi guys... to some of you this may sound stupid (it does to me too ) but it has been playing on my mind alot over the past week.

The thing is... i thought that i might have been pregnant as i hadnt had my period for 6 months... i broke up with my boyfriend 5 months ago so i obviously thought that if i was pregnant- it'd be his.

Months and months went by and still no period and i was too terried to go to see the doctor, i told my boyfriend after a month of no period that everything was ok to stop him panicking- now i was really alone.

Then after 6 months of no period (but not really showing any signs of pregnancy, but i heard that some people dont even know till bout 7 months somehow) it came last week - and although i was so relieved, i am now feeling a little disappointed that im not pregnant as i love babies and children and would love to have one. please help me see sense!!

Thanks

hey hunny

Im sorry that you fell that way....The best thing i can tell you to do is call the guy up and tell him because he needs to that he has a child coming some u can him can talk about it.

And that well help out you so you can know if he is going to help you or not

And i know that might be scared about talking to people about it but talk to your mom or dad because they always help.

Um, well, I won't get too much into how unhealthy it is to go 7 months without finding out if you are pregnant if you think you are...pregnant women need prenatal care for themselves AND their baby otherwise it can cause a lot of complications physically and mentally.

I just don't quite understand how you can think you are pregnant for 7 months when you are not, as well, pregancy does other things to you other than have you stop menstruation but anyway...

Think of this as a lesson learned. You can love babies and children, but still make choice to wait to have them until you are financially and emotionally stable AND prepared. By you not going to a doctor for 7 months shows me you are definitely NOT ready by any stretch.

Wait a few years until you are with someone you love, and make decision together to start a family and are capable of supporting and providing for that child on all levels.

• 2 weeks later...

Its normal to think you are pregnant, then find out you arent and be a little disappointed- whether the pregnancy was expected or not.

Since you said you did get your period, I would still take a pregnancy test or get ur booty to the doctor! If you didnt have a period for that long, and all of the sudden you are bleeding, it isn't good. If i were you i would go to the doctor just to make sure everythings okay!