Need some advice on balance!!

I think I am startig to lose my mind! I'm a single sole support parent of a 12 yr old. I'm in my last semester of college and work part time. I have rasied my son by myself....his father is not in the picture at all and I'm trying to find an equal balance within my life....I'm getting overwhelmed with studies, financial aspects and the quality time that is needed to provide a healthy living environment for my son. My hours at work have been cut and trying to find another job that I am able to fit into my schedule with school is impossible.

I feel like I'm fighting a battle with myself....how do I balance out my life without taking away from my son? When its just me that I can depned on?

Wow, I don't know. I have not been there nad can't give any real answer, nevertheless a simple answer.

The best thing I see here, this is your last semester. A few months and classes will be done. So, there should be some light at the end of the tunnel.

Keep plugging. You have a lot on your plate, but I think you probably have a lot to be proud of.

The best advice anyone ever gave me was this: "Focus on today. Just do the things that need to be done today. Don't worry about all the things you have to do by the end of the week, the month, the year. You'll go crazy. Just focus on what needs to be done before you go to sleep." This has really helped me so much during all those crazy times, and I don't even have a kid!