Update on past cyber something or other and gossip--a no no!

11flower

Because I'm bored (yeah, sure ) I thought it is time to vent again about the past cyber somewhat relationship with a mean person, but who I had thought I'd fallen in love with. Needless to say, I realise the error of my wandering ways, but I can't deny that I thought it was real. Well sometimes I think I still have feelings there, not that I want to keep them.

I don't think the forthcoming gossip is out of jealousy. I don't feel jealous, but certainly exasperated and in "wonderment" and actually somewhat amused. Moving on....

Here's a no no (at least for me) because I don't condone gossip. But since no one knows who he really is, or who I really am, I'll take my chances.

The update is the most recent I know about this guy, who can be very abusive but doesn't admit that or take responsibility for it. He claims to want to get married again and have a monogamous and stable relationship with someone. That's fair, but the following is NOT fair:

I told you he met a young woman, 20 yrs old back in November, I think, who loves the heck out of him. He's 32 and divorced nearly 1 1/2 yrs now, I think. They're still together as far as I know. But...

Do you know that this guy has said that this girl loves him madly, and all the while he is fishing for other sexual adventures with women and not telling this young lady? Amazing. He's trying to keep his options open. A Casa Nova or what? What does this tell you about this guy? He is like cheating on his girlfriend while keeping her as his partner (probably more for sex, actually for both of them), but she has absolutely no idea what this guy does? He is also totally blind from birth so needs that type of care; fair enough. But to cheat on his girlfriend...I mean...this to me says he doesn't love her. At least that's what I think! Do you think it is more about being taken care of and sex especially since he seems to go through the girls like kids through candy?

What does this tell you about this guy? Jeeez! Tells you there are some very messed up, not just normally messed up like most of us but, VERY screwed up people in the world.

Gads!

11Flower