Ask For Advice

Thread: how do i reassure insecure boyfriend

clairelouise11

how do i reassure insecure boyfriend

Hi guys

Just wondering on the best way to reassure my insecure boyfriend that i love him to bits and that he makes me happy.
    I'm not the best person when it comes to communication but even when i say that i love him and am happy i still think that he feels worried that he's not good enough for me.
    Is there anyway to show him that he's the one by doing things as sometimes i think that words just aren't enough.
    Some responses from men would be really cool!

Thanks a lot.

kuhl282000
    Hello

Just keep doing what you are doing and let him know that you love him no matter what. Feeling good enough is something he has to work on on his own.

Warm Regards

Kuhl

:P

sonjam
    yes. The only person that can stop the insecure feeling in your boyfriend, is himself. YOu can do all you like, if he's insecure it doesn't matter.

Best is to re-assure him often, but don't fence yourself in becouse he's feeling vulnerable. Help him to get a bit of self-help therapy??

PAdreamer
    Like they said, just keep doing your thing. Don't just tell him that you love him, SHOW him. Eventually he will start to realize that you are continuously showing him love and support, and his confidence will grow.

mt_joy
    Yes, keep SHOWING him that you love him, in addition to telling him. Make him feel very loved on a regular basis. And, needless to say, avoid doing hurtful things.

Top Threads
Ruined my chances? My friendship?
Well there's this girl I been talking to for about a month now. She's bestfriends with my best friend. And the moment I saw her I felt so mesmerised

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice