No! Her parents are against me.

The girl whom I have been writing about for awhile now talked to me today. She told me that her decision to be with the other guy was forced upon her by her mother, and when she broke it off with him today and confessed everything, the mother interveined and kicked her out of the house with no shoes until she reconciled with him.

The parents used to like me, and all of a sudden don't think I am the right choice for their daughter. I do not drink, I do not smoke, I have high grades and I show her daughter the most unconditional love ever (random people even agree).

The daughter wants to be with me the parents are threatening to kick her out of the house if she doesn't stay with this other guy. She has no choice but to give in to their demands.

I really don't know what it is, he's been in her life longer (they've had a 3 year relationship) than I have (8 months) but I've made her more happy. She's explained that she's unhappy with him and happier with me and they just say that she's confused and that she doesn't know what happiness is.

They are going to force her into getting back together with this other guy, and force her to stop talking/seeing me.

What on earth can I do? I love this girl more than anything and she's being stolen from me.

Sonic, that is some pretty useful advice... to someone who ISN"T going to get kicked out of the house unless giving into demands (No offense man, we cool?)

Anyways, theres not many options here - her parents are THREATENING their own daughter that they will kick them out of the house. She can either leave the house - try to get a successful life (very hard and mostly never works, but if it works...) OR she can maybe somehow TOTAL NC the other guy for a while until things die down and parents don't care about the other guy anymore.

I really don't know what to say man, that sucks - sorry I couldn't give you more hopeful tips

Try talking to her parents and get an understanding of where all sides are coming from. It is really weird that they would turn on you so suddenly like that. It would help if you knew exactly what there concerns are. Also, you can explain to them how much you care about there daughter and how much she means to you. Let them know that you would never hurt her and only want whats best for her. She needs to stand up and do what makes her happy. Her parents really shouldn't be controlling her like that and she should stand up to them. I would hope that if everyone sat down and had a reasonable talk about things, that something could be worked out. If her parents would seriously throw her out of the house for this then I have to think that something else is wrong. That is being too controlling and isn't a good environment for the daughter to be in. If things come to it, is there anywhere else she could stay? Maybe a relative that lives nearby that could be sort of a mediator?