XXBF won't leave me alone!!

My XXBF absolutely won't leave me alone. He hasn't called, or anything like that, but he has an online journal and keeps posting hurtful and slanderous things about me and my new BF. Is there anything I can do? I don't want to post back because it just turns ugly. Ignoring it has become very difficult though... Any advice is great!

Yeah, actually... He's an idiot. About a month ago, he threatened to slash my tires because he found my car outside my new BF's house...Then miraculously a few weeks later, my tires got slashed!! And he DENIED it! (My XXBF and I have been broken up for almost 2 years)... Also, the SAME NIGHT, he left a message on my cell *which I've recorded and kept* that "I'll live to regret it, and he'll be there to see it".... He's got guilty painted all over his face... and if it isn't him personally, its his little goons who are doing it.....

TrueHeart,

He is obviously very bitter and immature....semms to have possesive/psycho ex tendencies. Whatever you do, do not let him know it bothers you. He feeds off your distress. If I were in your shoes, I'd be too nosey not to read it, plus I would want to see if he was making overt threats.

Hopefully if you ignore him, he'll get over it and he'll stop being so vindictive. But if it becomes a problem- i.e. he threatens you,etc. Then you may want to seek legal advice.

Good luck!

BellaDonna

No offense but if it is HIS journal then he has a right to type whatever he wants because it is his personal records. But, if he is typing these and sending you a link then it is obvious he is expecting a reaction from this. Him being the little kid he is, if he notices a reaction from you he will continue to keep making a valiant effort to annoy and hurt you and it appears he is winning.

Now if he is not sending you a link, the simplest, most common, and most obvious answer would be to quit looking at his immature little rants. You will only rip yourself apart and that isn't too cool. remember, you would be entering his world if he isn't copying and pasting a link to you.

Oh no, I was talking about the bad comments about his experience. He has NO RIGHT to be posting threats. That is a security threat and if you want to be extreme about it, he can be classified as astalker IF he is making an effort to get under her skin. Trust me, I in no way condone any of his actions.

But if he was to just type about a bad experience and that's it, that would be his own agenda.

Most definitely. I had an ex that played a somewhat similiar game. She got herself some new crushes and even though she hurt me, we actually tried to be friends but I would notice her trying to weasel her crush (then soon to become her bf) into the convo and showing off just to get a reaction. She pulled it off as if she wasn't making an effort to do so. Alot of things happened here and there but eventually I stopped caring and she quit. Scum like her and your ex feed off of weakness from people like us. Don't hold the spoon for these little kids.

Thanks for the feedback, guys... He's actually just turned 21, so he's a little punk. My new boyfriend is FAR past all this and trusts me to handle this best I can.. Once I lose control, then he'll step in. He (my BF) knows that my XXBF is WAY too immature to be dealt with like an adult. So far, I haven't seen any threats online, but I have saved the phone message he left.

He's just one of those people I think who does feed off of misery and inflicting pain... I can't control him or anyone else, but I dont like people talking crap about me when its none of their business... why should MY life be an open book?