Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XXBF won't leave me alone!!

TrueHeart

XXBF won't leave me alone!!

My XXBF absolutely won't leave me alone. He hasn't called, or anything like that, but he has an online journal and keeps posting hurtful and slanderous things about me and my new BF. Is there anything I can do? I don't want to post back because it just turns ugly. Ignoring it has become very difficult though... Any advice is great!

hockeyboy
    dont read it.

fallslikerain
    theres really not much you can do to make him stop writing what he wants, unless its threatening and then you could look into pressing charges.

Stop putting yourself into situations that upset you, stop reading his journal

TrueHeart
    I only check it because if he is posting threats, I can use that in a court... Otherwise, I could careless..

hockeyboy
    is he stupid enough to do so?

TrueHeart
    Yeah, actually... He's an idiot. About a month ago, he threatened to slash my tires because he found my car outside my new BF's house...Then miraculously a few weeks later, my tires got slashed!! And he DENIED it! (My XXBF and I have been broken up for almost 2 years)... Also, the SAME NIGHT, he left a message on my cell *which I've recorded and kept* that "I'll live to regret it, and he'll be there to see it".... He's got guilty painted all over his face... and if it isn't him personally, its his little goons who are doing it.....

BellaDonna
    TrueHeart,

He is obviously very bitter and immature....semms to have possesive/psycho ex tendencies. Whatever you do, do not let him know it bothers you. He feeds off your distress. If I were in your shoes, I'd be too nosey not to read it, plus I would want to see if he was making overt threats.

Hopefully if you ignore him, he'll get over it and he'll stop being so vindictive. But if it becomes a problem- i.e. he threatens you,etc. Then you may want to seek legal advice.

Good luck!

BellaDonna

hockeyboy
    how old is this chump?

im surprised your new bf hasn't kicked his butt yet.

Outlaw2747
    No offense but if it is HIS journal then he has a right to type whatever he wants because it is his personal records. But, if he is typing these and sending you a link then it is obvious he is expecting a reaction from this. Him being the little kid he is, if he notices a reaction from you he will continue to keep making a valiant effort to annoy and hurt you and it appears he is winning.

Now if he is not sending you a link, the simplest, most common, and most obvious answer would be to quit looking at his immature little rants. You will only rip yourself apart and that isn't too cool. remember, you would be entering his world if he isn't copying and pasting a link to you.

hockeyboy
    No offense but if it is HIS journal then he has a right to type whatever he wants because it is his personal records
    not true. he cannot threaten her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Ran into Ex at the gym, I need advice
So yesterday I ran into my ex at the gym and we had a long conversation about how everything took place. He apologized to me for overreacting about
Broke up with ex but can't stop thinking about her
Hi friends, I recently broke up with a girl roughly 2 months ago, but she's consistently on my mind. We dated her for 3 years and it was serious
Will he be back?
have been dating this guy for three months. We broke up the other day because i kept accusing him of him talking yo his ex because all of a sudden he
What is he trying to do?
Okay so what does it mean when a guy likes an old insta post out of no where ? This guy and I used to date but he broke it off but he has texted me
Just getting angry..
My story is a long one and before people jump down my throat about blocking him know that I have not once caved or looked at any social media. A
Is silence a girls loudest cry?
Hi, Just wanted to know your thoughts on this. I guess my ex gf is ignoring me because of that statement. Thanks
Do I still have a chance?
I was with my ex boyfriend for 6 years. He broke up with me five months ago because I didn't give him enough attention which caused some distance

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I didnt know this was cheating until i saw how much it hurt him
So my boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. It's been pretty close to perfect over all until last weekend. We trusted each other before this
Interview Vibes
Hello, eNA! I have posted a few times about my career search - thank you all for the help! I've been having a lot more luck lately and have four
Ex from seven years ago married
My ex from seven years got married in November 2016 he began dating this girl eight months after dumping me.hiw have I found this out? By the
❌Did i just get stood up????❌
A few weeks ago this guy and i started texting. It was a pretty instant interest right from the start, on both ends. He kept telling me how
HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument
Almost 3 weeks ago me and my (EX) boyfriend that ive been seeing for about a year had a huge explosive and petty fight over him being selfish/ self
My wife has zero trust in me
So we have been married for about 8 months now, everything was fine prior to marriage. From the day we got married to today, it has been a living
21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated
I'm 21 (female) and I'm dating a 28 year old. Ive had my round of men before him so I know exactly what I like during sex and he's PERFECT. But what
Ask For Advice