Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XXBF won't leave me alone!!

TrueHeart

XXBF won't leave me alone!!

My XXBF absolutely won't leave me alone. He hasn't called, or anything like that, but he has an online journal and keeps posting hurtful and slanderous things about me and my new BF. Is there anything I can do? I don't want to post back because it just turns ugly. Ignoring it has become very difficult though... Any advice is great!

hockeyboy
    dont read it.

fallslikerain
    theres really not much you can do to make him stop writing what he wants, unless its threatening and then you could look into pressing charges.

Stop putting yourself into situations that upset you, stop reading his journal

TrueHeart
    I only check it because if he is posting threats, I can use that in a court... Otherwise, I could careless..

hockeyboy
    is he stupid enough to do so?

TrueHeart
    Yeah, actually... He's an idiot. About a month ago, he threatened to slash my tires because he found my car outside my new BF's house...Then miraculously a few weeks later, my tires got slashed!! And he DENIED it! (My XXBF and I have been broken up for almost 2 years)... Also, the SAME NIGHT, he left a message on my cell *which I've recorded and kept* that "I'll live to regret it, and he'll be there to see it".... He's got guilty painted all over his face... and if it isn't him personally, its his little goons who are doing it.....

BellaDonna
    TrueHeart,

He is obviously very bitter and immature....semms to have possesive/psycho ex tendencies. Whatever you do, do not let him know it bothers you. He feeds off your distress. If I were in your shoes, I'd be too nosey not to read it, plus I would want to see if he was making overt threats.

Hopefully if you ignore him, he'll get over it and he'll stop being so vindictive. But if it becomes a problem- i.e. he threatens you,etc. Then you may want to seek legal advice.

Good luck!

BellaDonna

hockeyboy
    how old is this chump?

im surprised your new bf hasn't kicked his butt yet.

Outlaw2747
    No offense but if it is HIS journal then he has a right to type whatever he wants because it is his personal records. But, if he is typing these and sending you a link then it is obvious he is expecting a reaction from this. Him being the little kid he is, if he notices a reaction from you he will continue to keep making a valiant effort to annoy and hurt you and it appears he is winning.

Now if he is not sending you a link, the simplest, most common, and most obvious answer would be to quit looking at his immature little rants. You will only rip yourself apart and that isn't too cool. remember, you would be entering his world if he isn't copying and pasting a link to you.

hockeyboy
    No offense but if it is HIS journal then he has a right to type whatever he wants because it is his personal records
    not true. he cannot threaten her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
I Slept With Someone Else During A Breakup
My boyfriend and I had been dating for a year. It was already a bumpy relationship with us being college freshman but being in love with each other
Help with ex girlfriend of almost 2 years
Hello guys, Im going to do a brief resume of my story. This girl, we started dating in high school, we dated for almost 3 years. We had a great
Unfriended ex, got blocked.
Well, long story short, my ex and I broke up about five months ago, it ended pretty bad, she cheated and off with someone else. At first I was
How do I overcome obsession on my girlfriend's ex?
Iím writing because I recognize now that Iím dealing with a really serious issue. I fell in love with this nice girl a while ago. When I met her, she
Ex boyfriend's wife keeps writing to me
I dated my second to last ex for three years from 2012 - 2015. He was... interesting. He showed me the world, because I encouraged him to follow
Having a tough time moving on
My boyfriend dumped me about 8 months ago. We've been together for almost 10 months. He said he couldn't see the relationship work in the long run

Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice