I feel lost and deep down I know I shouldn't!!!

I was with my ex g/f for almost 5 years. Now it's been almost 6 months since we broke up. I am 25 yrs old. She is only 20. I know.. Big age difference. When I met her she was 15 and I was 20. Since day one she has lied to me about things. She has also cheated on me ( 4 month relationship behind my back) She broke it off when her mom told me about it. I still stayed with her. She has mentally and physically abused me. She hit me at least 20 times. No retaliation on my part. I know you are saying, " What is wrong with this guy!" I am a pretty normal guy, I am successful, have my own place, money, great family. She is the most beautiful girl I have been with ( on the outside not inside) We have broken up at least 5 times in the past 5 yrs. We break up for a while and then get back. This time a year and a half ago we got back and decided to give it all that we had. I still always felt like I couldn't trust her b/c of the past. Anyway I had some hard times with work and she wasn't totally there for me so I started talking to someone else behind her back ( I know it's wrong but she wasn't supporting me!!!) We tried working everything out. Finally after one last fight she told me that she didn't want to be with me. She left the day before my 25th b-day. 2 months went by and she started calling me again. I refused to talk to her and now I miss her 6 months later!! I know this sounds crazy.. can somebody help me realize whats going on??? Thanks

WHATS GOING ON IS,ONCE A CHEATER,,,,ALWAYS A CHEATER....SHES A SCANDELOUS DISRESPECTFUL MANIPULATING TRAMP.WASH YOUR HANDS OF HER BEFORE SHE PUTS YOU IN JAIL,AND OR SLEEPS WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND.PLUS TURNING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AGAINST YOU IN HER DEFENCE.WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN....F##K THEM AND FORGET THEM....THE NICER YOU ARE,THE LESS YOU GET BACK.

REGARDS.....AXE03

i know what it feels like to endlessly return to that one you gave it all to. and i know what its like to try to break it off and then go back out of missing that person. and i know it sucks to hear this but i think you should continue to not talk to her. she will realize what a stand your taking and how being ignored really hurts. (ha get her back for hurting you!!) she will get a taste of her own medicine..and itll taste preety nasty : )

you dont deserve that much physical and emotional pain. and moving on is the hardest part. but if you continue to not talk to her, the reality of not being taken back this time will hit her hard...and maybe eventually change her for the better.

let her go, you will love yourself for it later on. once youve hit the bottom, the only way you have to go is up