WHY IS IT THAT WOMEN CAN GO RIGHT OUT AND START BANGING SOMEONE ELSE?SHE SWORE TO ME UP AND DOWN THAT SHE WASNT THAT KIND OF GIRL,IN FACT SHE MADE ME WAIT ALMOST 2 WEEKS TO HAVE SEX WITH HER WHEN WE FIRST MET,SHE SAID THAT SHE WASNT LIKE ALL OF THE REST,AND THAT SHE WASNT OUT TO BREAK MY HEART.SO I FINALLY BELIEVED HER AND GAVE IN.OVER CHRISTMANS WE HAD A HUGE FIGHT,AND NOW SHES TELLING ME THAT SHE HAS MET SOMEONE NEW AND THAT THEY HAVE HAD SEX,AND THAT HES BETTER THEN ME?YET THE TIMES THAT SHE SAYS THAT SHES GOING TO BE AT HIS HOUSE SHES ALWAYS HOME..WHATS THE DEAL WITH HER??

There are many possible answers to your questions. But it is common for people who have problems in a relationship, to use sex (or a new relationship) as an escape to their existing failing relationship. Since the underlying problems in the previous relationship are never resolved, the new relationship will eventually fail. Then again they will find another new relationship as an escape. This becomes a vicious cycle.

Hi Axe,

I sense that this girl you have been with feels very much the same way... hurt! It looks like that you have a few issues in which the two of you are very much different in.

Unfortunately it is very hard to tell how a person reacts when they feel really hurt and sad. Some people take it very easy and try to evaluate the situation to make a better future. Others respond very emotional to certain situations. They feel so emotional that it blocks them from thinking rational.

It looks like that she's not really telling you the truth about having someone else. She probably will feel so hurt that she is trying to do everything to make you feel guilty and hurt you, as well.

My advice is to have a really good talk with her and sort out both your feelings. Try to talk in terms of explanation. Communication leads to a better understanding.

Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

thanks fox,i wasnt exactley the model boyfriend,and i am very untrusting,when it comes to matters of love.she was always flirting with guys and she maintained active status on chat lines and dating sites,when i asked her she always denied it,until recently,we were pretty much inseperable,but around the beginning of december i sensed that she had met someone,i confronted her about it,and i told her that i felt that she had met someone,and i told her i knew(felt)that she hasnt had any physical relations with him,but that i felt that she was interested.over christmas i felt that she was very distant,and then 2 days before new uyears she said she was going to spend it with her sister,yesterday she told me that she met this guy 2 weeks ago,but on new years eve she spent at home.this i know to be fact.i was hurt so i decided to tell her that my old girlfriend came back and wanted me back,(not true)thats when she told me that she had sex with this guy and he was better then me.she says that its over between us,but she wont admit that she doesnt love me.what can i do?please help

Honestly? I think shes just trying to make you jealous, id say ignore her and dont tOTALLY act liek you dont care, but when she calls, be liek Oh... really. cool.... hey i g2g call me later, or ill call you later. CUT HER SHORT. shell be running back when she sees that you dont care... its not that his sex is better, shes just trying to P!SS you off... trust me, I did it before to my man, and he didnt even care, and we been together for a year and 4 months... it works... trust me... just dont give in and be strong! and if shes really meaning what she says after a while...is she really worth the hurt?... let her hurt someone else and guess what? Hell dump her and who wills he have then... nothing but stress that she has nobody!

Hi!

I feel that perhaps she is using SEX as a way to hurt you. Perhaps she is not seeing someone else and just wants to make you as hurt as she feels, if that is the case.

Sex is something precious that 2 people share and it is more precious when two people are in love.

Maybe she feels that the best way she can wound you emotionally is to make you feel sexually inadequate, even if you are not.

Jealousy is a viscous weapon, both to feel it and to experience it.

I really do believe that she is only trying to cause you pain. Its amazing the things people will say to hurt the ones they love.

If, on the other hand, she is in fact seeing and sleeping with someone else, perhaps it is the only way she can get over her present feelings.

Some people like to dwell on their current situations, others like to get out there and "get revenge" so to speak.

I wouldn't let this get to you too much. If she really is the one for you, she would not be hurting you so badly.

Best of luck.

Angel.

last nite she dropped off some of my belongings,and didnt even bother knocking on the door,she then called me from the liqur store by my house and i raced down there and she was all dressed up..i mean really dressed up.she lives about 25 miles from me,so she was obviously down here for some reason,she says that he lives close to where i live.she said that this guy isnt her bf,and that its just sex.so i went to her house today and she wouldnt talk to me,she said its over and that she has moved on,but then she says for me to give her a chance to miss me.she told me never to call again,but then she called tonite tom say she felt bad for me having to walk 2 miles to get a cab.i said some real mean things to her before because she hurt me so bad.i just want her back,ive given her every reason to be mad.but how can she go from loving me to jumping into bed with this guy,and not loving me anymore.somehow i sense that you are right about her just trying to hurt me,should i hang in there?does she really want me out of her life,and if i leave her alone will she come back?