Feel terrible

Lauralatifa

Do you miss her breaking up and telling you she didn't love you weekly?

What exactly do you miss about this mess of a woman?

People are more complicated than that. It's okay to miss people even if they treated you poorly. Make sure it's temporary, though. Don't get lost in remembering only the good parts. Keep yourself distracted and don't forget the reasons the relationship fell through.

Do you miss her breaking up and telling you she didn't love you weekly?

What exactly do you miss about this mess of a woman?

I know her life was a mess... i know that sometimes she couldnt handle her life... but look whats happening to her... how could i call her crazy?? Anyone would lose their mind in a situation like this...

I know her life was a mess... i know that sometimes she couldnt handle her life... but look whats happening to her... how could i call her crazy?? Anyone would lose their mind in a situation like this...

Im unable to be angry with her right now... right now i can only recall the good moments. I wish i could at least be her friend

People are more complicated than that. It's okay to miss people even if they treated you poorly. Make sure it's temporary, though. Don't get lost in remembering only the good parts. Keep yourself distracted and don't forget the reasons the relationship fell through.

I suggest you look at her history. She posts daily about this woman, and the relationship was terrible from the very start.

OP, you may want to consider journaling.

Do you usually chose relationships that are filled with so much drama and toxicity? Is this a pattern?

She did not treat you like a friend in the relationship, what makes you think she is capable of doing that now? She also blocked you.

Most importantly, you cannot be friends with someone if there are feelings! She sounds like a train wreck, anyway.

OP, this is more about you, and who YOU choose to involve yourself with.

Maybe i should journaling but this has been too much... sometimes i just need to hear someone saying nice words...

My previous relationship wasnt filled with drama like this one... but it became toxic.

But this year, i dont know how to explain... but bad things are happening all around me... im doing the best i can. I dont want to bother my friends with sorrow... so i come hear, where we are supposed to vent and find support. Sorry to ask, but is there something in the rules of this forum that says we cant post everyday?

People just want to see you on the path to healing as soon as you can get there. The longer you're stuck on this, and try to rationalize and excuse the way you were treated (and allowed yourself to be treated) the longer it'll be before you get to a place where you're ready for a healthy, fulfilling relationship.

There is no such rule, though. Vent away.

Also, not sure if you're aware, but there's a place on these very forums for journals. They can be completely private, they can be read only (others can read it but can't provide input), or fully open journals where others can read and give you their thoughts, support, etc.

So I second this suggestion. My first journal (open) helped more than anything else on this site. You should try it :^)

Didnt know about the journaling! I’ll try it!! Maybe i was indeed using this forum in the wrong way...

Well... you are right about the need to finally accept and move on... i’m torturing myself lately wondering if she will reach out to me... this is an awful place to be. Monday will be 2 weeks since the breakup.

But im finding so hard to let go because deep inside i feel she will come back... i believe she just cant right now due to her sons health issues... on the other hand... this os trying to excuse her behavior.

I just want to know WHEN will i be truly valued in romantic relationships... no one has ever come back sorry for treating me poorly. I know that this is probably my fault for allowing nasty treatment. But i REALLY need help letting go the hope. I really need to stop thinking about her son disease, also. I want him to heal and recover. But i cant do nothing about it. Im not part of his or her life.

Didnt know about the journaling! I’ll try it!! Maybe i was indeed using this forum in the wrong way...

Well... you are right about the need to finally accept and move on... i’m torturing myself lately wondering if she will reach out to me... this is an awful place to be. Monday will be 2 weeks since the breakup.

But im finding so hard to let go because deep inside i feel she will come back... i believe she just cant right now due to her sons health issues... on the other hand... this os trying to excuse her behavior.

I just want to know WHEN will i be truly valued in romantic relationships... no one has ever come back sorry for treating me poorly. I know that this is probably my fault for allowing nasty treatment. But i REALLY need help letting go the hope. I really need to stop thinking about her son disease, also. I want him to heal and recover. But i cant do nothing about it. Im not part of his or her life.

Definitely, i need to start journaling hahaha

You will be "valued" when YOU choose the right people. You knew from the beginning that this woman was a mind*ck, yet you kept going back. You respond to red flags, and get out.

I dont believe in the existence of right people... i guess thats part of the problem

This means you probably don't have a good understanding of yourself. The people who honour and respect us (people in our lives) should mirror ourselves in beliefs, thoughts, goals etc. It won't be exactly the same and these people shouldn't be clones of you but their fervour, passion and heart should mirror yours, your spirit/what's inside you. Take some time to discover more about yourself.

Archived