I just want to kill myself,my grilfriend don't care about me no more.I really really love her,whitout her I feel lonely,i try to fix our relationship.But we have fight almost everyday...She thinks she's right all the time .I know im wrong sometimes and I did apologize.I gave her flower and do alot of things for her .I was hoping that we can fix everything and make our relationship better.In htis couple weeks

she get angry at me more offent.She ennoy me She think im annoying,call me names,yell at me...I can't take it anymore BUt I really love her What shpuld I do...I feel like killing myself threre's so many things that bugg me in my heart Can anyone talk to me .Whenver I was sad I usually speak with My GF but now she dont care about my feeling abymore I was hopling someone can speak to me

thanks for reading this

I think this relationship is destroying you. When i was dating my ex...i wanted to kill myself too. And i broke up with him. I still love him and care about him but he wasn't good for me. We always fought, he called me names and hurt me. And he never apologized and never did special things for me. I had to break it off with him or i would destroy myself over someone who wasn't worth it.

I tried to talk to him and get him to change...but he wouldn't. So i hope one day he will...and find someone else.

I have not yet found someone better than him as a boyfriend...but i know i will...and i have found much better friends than him. I had to look out for me...i wanted to live...so i did what was best for me. I broke up with him...i didn't deserve to be treated the way i did.

And you don't either. Take care of you first! You are the most important person in your life!

Good luck!

wow...dont' kill yourself....this happened to one of my friends..he lliked my other friend so much (they were going out) he was seriously obsesed...and she treated him horribly, totally like sh1t and he was so depressed actually he wanted to kill himself to, he would always tell me this stuff and come to me for advise and stuff, but see i always told him that she was horrible to him and he deserved better, he usually never took my advise, but then he realized that he did deserve better and that she was being a b1tch to him and now he hates her....im not telling you to hate her, but you have to tell yourself enough when your getting hurt so bad

hope i helped

I know what u mean ''NewBreedGirl''

But I don't understand why she treaed me so bad even she knows that I love her so much.We've been going out for almost 1 year and 4 months

and our relationship get worse everyday or up and down sometimes...Im really confuse.I was planning to leave her a letter and then end my life but I still try to make everything better...I feel so stupid

I bet u all think im stupid am i right?

no i don't think your stupid...love is cruel....but i remember listening to my friend basically cry to me and i thought he was pathetic....i told him that she didn't deserve him but he was just really in love,....but i think i did help him alot and well now like i said he hates her and you will realize that you don't deserve her sh1t....

....can you reply to my problem try to help me...(oh "Mark" is the kid that wanted to kill himself...the friend...haha)

the important thing here is DON'T KILL YOUR SELFmy friend wanted to kill himself once but we got him to stop we don't want anyone dieing cause then your family members would be really sad..and all the info. they said is great but my messege is to NOT KILL YOUR SELF

Hey,

Look, as someone has said already - love is cruel. And love is frequently about playing games. When you keep the tension and make your relationship in a courtship state all the time - both sides FEEL that if they need to invest effort in order to be with the other, it must me something worthy.

Perhaps your relationship has lost this element.

You must understand that when we are infatuated - we tend to think of our beloved ones as perfect and deserving to be worshipped. But it's wrong, because they are only human beings...

She has obsessions, and fantasies, and insecurities, and problems, and angers, and... she sometimes gets late to places and sometimes she says insulting things or does immoral deeds.

You must heal yourself. Involve in some physical activity at least three times a week (running, swimming, gym, ball games...), read some motivating books or psychology books/articles (PM me if you want some).

Time will pass and you'll want to live again, and really enjoy life. You'll thank yourself, and Lord, and people who have helped you that you didn't do such an unresponsible and coward act and was strong enough to rehabilitate yourself.

You will love again. But this time it'll be a much successful love, because till then you'll learn a lot of lessons from what happened to you now, and from what you'll read.

And what should you do now? Hear some happy music, take all her pictures off your desk, and go do some sports!

Good luck!!!

I know you can do it! The fact that you've asked help means that you wanna live...

~Foreigner.