How do i interpret these signals?

ElPubero

Hello guys.

So, recently after some good years i started leaving my cave again and join my old friends and hang out stuff like that. There's a girl i like in this group, i've tried something with her before, i asked her out but she refused, she said that she's into someone else at that time, and that i'm too old for her (i was 20 she was 16 or 17 i think). Anyway, the point is that she refused me nicely, i was a bit sad about it, but we were still hanging out with our common friends back then, every night, stuff like that. She was in a relationship for quite some time, and now she's single again. I was in a relationship as well that ended two years ago, and since then i had only ONS because that relationship crushed me like a bug. Thing is that i learned a lot, i changed a lot.

So, the main topic is that i still like this girl that is in my group of friends that i hang out with. I'm trying to explain everything with my trashy english. So, we went out of town (me, her, group of friends) and we spent 5 days at the mountain. Everything was ok, some jokes between us there, nothing special. We used to be the last two that went to sleep (5 am) and spent some time talking about stuff, nothing personal, just random topics. This escalated to i don't ing know, she is roasting me all the time, i don't usually answer cuz i'm kinda the nice guy, i have the answers but sometimes i tend to be a jerk with my roast comebacks, so i just play it cool, the jokes won't affect me since i have extremely high self-esteem (used to be low for quite a good time), but i always try to put myself in a favorable light, i try to look as secure as i can while being kind and playing it cool, i even told her that i'm too much of a gentleman to answer. She does this mostly with me, i roast her when she doesn't expect. Most of the time she's sitting next to me, she's talking with me, she's coming with me when i'm going to buy something, she told me that i'm a great cook, we have a ton of things in common, like a ton, i don't know if im the sissy here or the only one that noticed this. I don't know if the jokes we are making it means teasing or not. I'm the only guy in the group that she asking "what have u done today, something special?" she's asking the rest questions like "how are you?" like this, but again, not everyone. I'm acting very kind and thoughtful with her, i remember what she says, she noticed once that i remembered some stupid thing that she said. Last night i was at her place with our group of friends, i cooked for them, then i helped her clean the oven, dishes, stuff like that, i was a bit dizzy because i drank some wine, but at some point i heard her saying "you are boyfriend material" then i replied with "more like husband material" (ing retarded reply, hate the fact i was a bit drunk) then she said "its ok i was joking". She spent a lot of time with me while cooking (maybe cuz he was at her place and she wanted to make sure that everything is ok, she asked me if i need help with cooking, she helped me). After that she went with a friend of hers to pick up another person to join our "party". Then i left, i was a bit tired, i left after 20 minutes but before i washed her dishes and cleaned up a bit.When she came back she texted me "why haven't u waited for me" and i replied "well i was a bit tired, it's not like i'm gone forever" and she said "no, but, you should have waited for me" then i said that it's ok and wished her to have a nice time. A part of me was expecting for that tbh, to that text.

When she's talking to me she's smiling, i'm a retard that these days i haven't watched her body language while talking with me, so this is why i'm confused about whether is friendly teasing or more.

She's the type of girl that likes good looking guys. She likes to party a lot, but she can be serious as well, her ex boyfriend was a nice and kind guy like me. She's more dominant, i figured this out, i'm submissive only out of the relationship since i want to cover myself and what i do in some sort of mystery. If i'm being realistic i'm not that good looking, i'd give myself a 7-8, mostly because i'm 2m, normal looking guy with a bit of belly (which im trying to lose cuz summer). Another thing that is bothering me is that we don't talk at all on social media. She sends me sometimes pics with cars (since this is the main passion we share) and just some chit chat from time to time, but not everyday, no way.

Going back to few years ago when she said she's into someone else, and the age difference is too big, few weeks ago asked me how old i am, and then after i told her, she replied with "that's not a big difference", and i was so confused whether it was a hint or something or just some random thing that she said. When she says something she always looks at me to see if i say something, like she's trying to tell me "say something". It's hard for me to explain deeper than this, since my english is very limited (i apologize again) but i fell in the trap of being passive (in the way i don't want to tell her how i feel, and let the things follow their own path, and see what happens, but a part of me is thinking that i'm gonna lose her if i don't act soon cuz she's talking about other guys and . I do that too, i talk with other girls, and i say that loudly when i'm with my friends and she's there). I'm so sick of ONS and i want a serious relationship and i did this long post cuz i'm really confused, i'm not afraid to be declined (ok, maybe a little) i want to be sure that she's sexually attracted to me, cuz i'm a bit sure that she likes my character. What the should i do? Really never posted here, never been more confused, i want to get this off my chest without scaring her and not seeing her again in my group of friends. Should i wait more and get more teasing? Should i talk with her on social media? She's not initiating anything, any discussion.

Talked with her today on whatsapp, is not sending emojis (like kiss emoji) a thing that i should worry about? She's sending none, idk what to think I'M SO CONFUSED.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english, explanation and this long post.

I don't know either because I'm only getting your hopeful perspective. I could be wrong but it seems she's treating you like a brother or a cousin....the teasing, being sarcastic, no kiss emojis....not even a wink. I really don't see any "signals".....just friends zone crap. I'm sure by now she would have said something to someone in the group if she was interested like most girls do.

I'd stop analysing her every move and just ask her out. I know it's hard, but since you already have a friendly relationship, I'm sure it'll be easier. If it's only the two of you, it might become clearer as to what her intentions are. Since she's dominant as you say, she might even take the lead. But stop analysing and try to be yourself. Easier said than done, sure.

. I'm sure by now she would have said something to someone in the group if she was interested like most girls do.

I think that with this part you are right. But i'll try to see, anyway, i won't lose anything, i'll get it out of my chest and i can move on, or i'll just let it be and talk with other girls. Imo if it's meant to be, it will, even if it's now, after one year, after 5 or 10.

Archived